Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use?

/ Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use? #1  

Rebeldad1

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti Tractor, John Deere Mower,New Holland Mini Excavator
Going to pickup my Woodland Mills sawmill Wednesday.
Looking to the future I need a source to purchase blades from. and Best all around blade to use?

I am not interested in resharpening my own blades so I also would be interested in hearing about sending them out. Any good paces for this?

Thanks in advance!!

/ Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use? #2  
   / Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use? #3  
Forestry Forum has a bunch of BSM manufacturers and blade sales as sponsors there. They also have a sawyer section. Basically as great as TBN, just all about woods and related insustries.

/ Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use?
Thanks. will look.

/ Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use? #6  
Going to pickup my Woodland Mills sawmill Wednesday.
Looking to the future I need a source to purchase blades from. and Best all around blade to use?

I am not interested in resharpening my own blades so I also would be interested in hearing about sending them out. Any good paces for this?

Thanks in advance!!

What model did you get? I got my HM122 On Friday (ordered on Monday). I won't dig into the crate for a couple weeks as I need to fell some trees where I want to put the sawmill, level the site, and build a base. But I plan to be sawing lumber by the end of November.

IMG_4175.jpeg

/ Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use? #7  
Forestry Forum has a bunch of BSM manufacturers and blade sales as sponsors there. They also have a sawyer section. Basically as great as TBN, just all about woods and related insustries.

I tried to join the other day and never heard anything back. They had this whole long spiel on the signup page about not being a spammer and to give detailed answers to some questions, which was fine with me since I a mod on another forum and we have to fight this all the time. So I gave a nice detailed description about why I wanted to join, etc, then never heard a peep back. Maybe their standards are higher than TBN ;).

/ Best place to shop fpor portable sawmill blades. Best blades to use?
What model did you get? I got my HM122 On Friday (ordered on Monday). I won't dig into the crate for a couple weeks as I need to fell some trees where I want to put the sawmill, level the site, and build a base. But I plan to be sawing lumber by the end of November.

View attachment 674298

Same one. HM122 with trailer.