Beware Amazon Engine kits for Mitsubishi K3H.

/ Beware Amazon Engine kits for Mitsubishi K3H. #1  

ccaissie

Tractor
International B275
I rebuilt the K3H Mitsubishi engine in my client's Case 265/MT250. I ordered a kit from Kenanke through Amazon, and it was the worst experience I ever had with a vendor.
1. Wrong bearings. I took measurements and photos and argued with the Chinese vendor, who insisted I was wrong. Had to fight with Amazon and basically got screwed on the deal. They sadi they couldn't get the bearings. Bought proper bearings from Bob @ Valley. Big Bucks.
2. Wrong valves. Same deal. I gave up because I wasn't doing the valves.
3. Wrong bearing mount side seals. Same deal. Had to get correct seals from Bob @ Valley.

I received a partial refund, Amazon wouldn't do squat becasue I didn't complain within 90 days. The kit took 6 weeks and then I didn't know the bearings were wrong because the block was being sleeved and that took a long while.

Ultimately, I had to look over and measure every part and piece of the kit to see if the pistons, sleeves rings seals,gaskets were trustworthy.
I tried to save my client a lot of cash by using the imported kit. What a waste of time and barely saved any money.

Such a lousy, stressful and scary experience, I've decided I'm not doing repairs on anyone's equipment anymore. I'm done. Couldn't even get the vendor or Amazon to stop advertising the faulty K3H kit. Such fraud. Beware!

/ Beware Amazon Engine kits for Mitsubishi K3H. #2  
Let no good deed go unpunished! Sourcing parts is not always easy. Probably a good thing to leave something that in depth to known sources.

/ Beware Amazon Engine kits for Mitsubishi K3H. #3  
I rebuilt the K3H Mitsubishi engine in my client's Case 265/MT250. I ordered a kit from Kenanke through Amazon, and it was the worst experience I ever had with a vendor.
1. Wrong bearings. I took measurements and photos and argued with the Chinese vendor, who insisted I was wrong. Had to fight with Amazon and basically got screwed on the deal. They sadi they couldn't get the bearings. Bought proper bearings from Bob @ Valley. Big Bucks.
2. Wrong valves. Same deal. I gave up because I wasn't doing the valves.
3. Wrong bearing mount side seals. Same deal. Had to get correct seals from Bob @ Valley.

I received a partial refund, Amazon wouldn't do squat becasue I didn't complain within 90 days. The kit took 6 weeks and then I didn't know the bearings were wrong because the block was being sleeved and that took a long while.

Ultimately, I had to look over and measure every part and piece of the kit to see if the pistons, sleeves rings seals,gaskets were trustworthy.
I tried to save my client a lot of cash by using the imported kit. What a waste of time and barely saved any money.

Such a lousy, stressful and scary experience, I've decided I'm not doing repairs on anyone's equipment anymore. I'm done. Couldn't even get the vendor or Amazon to stop advertising the faulty K3H kit. Such fraud. Beware!

Bummer you got the AMAZON.CON MAN route.

At the top of this section is a pinned topic. In the PDF there, the last page has all of the Mitsubishi-Satoh Parts Network. So, if one is higher priced or out-of-stock, you can call the next guy on the list.

This is the real reason why the document exists. To help owners out in times of need quickly.

The document is at rev 3.17 right now. Member BubbaGoat and myself have not found other documentation to add lately. The Mitsubishi-Satoh Owner Group is on GroupsIO still under Ian Former with 30 years of community members. Our Japan tractor groups migrated off of Yahoo Groups back in 2019. We have manuals and other items for FREE. :)