BH 77 Backhoe

Item Details
Type
Attachment
Item status
  1. Sold
BH77 with 16 bucket and manual thumb. No subframe included. $6,000

I bought this BH77 with my L3901 on 09/01/2016. My L3901 was recently lost in a fire and I am upgrading to a larger tractor so I no longer need the BH77. The BH77 was not on the tractor when the tractor burned.

The BH77 has 40-50 hours on it, give or take 10. The only paint missing is on the tips of the bucket teeth. This thing is as close to "like new" as you'll find on the used market.

It has been stored inside every night since I bought it.

I am not really interested in delivering it. I should have my new MX5400 in the next couple of weeks and will be able to use the MX5400 to load the BH77 onto a trailer.

I also have a brand new BXpanded QA coupler and 6 trench bucket. They are listed for sale in a separate ad and I will reply to this thread if one or both of them sell. I will sell the QA coupler and trench bucket with the BH77 for $500. I paid $700 plus shipping for them so this is a great deal.

EDIT: the quick attach coupler is sold. I still have the 6" trench bucket. If it sells, I'll either edit this post or reply below if the edit time has lapsed.

If you want to see any more pictures or have questions, let me know.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Last edited:
   / BH 77 Backhoe
More pictures:

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

/ BH 77 Backhoe
I'm not surprised your insurance co stuck you with the hoe.
Good luck with your ads.

I don't know that I'd say they stuck me with it. There was no damage so they'd be crazy to buy it back from me. They replaced every single component impacted by the fire.

/ BH 77 Backhoe #5  
Well given the circumstances you have a backhoe that won't fit the tractor you chose to replace the lost one.
When your ordeal began I predicted you would end up with the hoe. To be fair to the insurance company it was your choice to upgrade the tractor.

/ BH 77 Backhoe
Well given the circumstances you have a backhoe that won't fit the tractor you chose to replace the lost one.
When your ordeal began I predicted you would end up with the hoe. To be fair to the insurance company it was your choice to upgrade the tractor.

We're saying the am thing in a different way. I am not surprised one bit that I'm selling the backhoe. I fully expected to sell the BH77 if I chose to upgrade to a BH92. If you would like to continue the discussion, please do so in my other thread about the backhoe, not in my for sale thread.

/ BH 77 Backhoe
The BXpanded QA coupler and 6" trench bucket mentioned in the first post both sold separately.

The BH77 is still available for sale.

/ BH 77 Backhoe
The backhoe is sold.