Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,731  
It's all about location...

The Big Barn is adding significant desirability to the neighborhood!

LOL. Pretty certain that's NOT it.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,732  
Post boomer generation inheriting big bucks? That's who buys fancy houses around here. Tattoed bogger drivers who fence-in pot farms and complain that localities are 'stealing' their right to grow what's federally banned. Farming isn't the same as it was when their large lawns are too big to mow, or won't make them any cash.

#4,733  
Post boomer generation inheriting big bucks? That's who buys fancy houses around here. Tattoed bogger drivers who fence-in pot farms and complain that localities are 'stealing' their right to grow what's federally banned. Farming isn't the same as it was when their large lawns are too big to mow, or won't make them any cash.

Be interesting to see who bought it. Probably 6 out of the 8 houses on the cul de sac are retirees.

#4,734  
My daughters still in NYC so it's Fathers Day Brunch alone at the Farmhouse Mansion. LOL.

IMG_5091.jpg

Hope all you dads out there have a great day!

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,735  
My daughters still in NYC so it's Fathers Day Brunch alone at the Farmhouse Mansion. LOL.

View attachment 703109

Hope all you dads out there have a great day!

Looks great - and healthy.

I was fortunate , both my boys came over for a Fathers Day brunch.

It was good.

Happy Fathers Day to you.

MoKelly

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,736  
Be interesting to see who bought it. Probably 6 out of the 8 houses on the cul de sac are retirees.
Not a bid thing, they mostly go to bed early and are quiet at night.

But they might be mowing their lawn at 5 AM :LOL:

#4,737  
A little yard art project over the weekend.

The ladder was from a local hospital wing my excavation company demoed 35 years ago to make way for the new(er) Hospice Center. Discarded scaffolding braces were straightened out and miscellaneous steel came from the sod harvester I dismantled and a Starbucks table base.

The sign post was made from a closing disc off a John Deere potato planter and a section of used t-bar fence post.

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5106.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

Terry's Sacred Garden

World famous Stairway To Heaven (Economy Class)

Proof of vaccination, masks and other Covid protocols not necessary.

NO carry-ons.

For your safety and that of others please leave money, jewelry, and personal items in the bin provided.

Sorry but you can't take it with you.

The management team at Terry's Sacred Garden wishes you all the best.

Last edited:
   / Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,738  
Was it you that collect old oil cans?
IMG_0185.JPG

Got some for sale.

#4,739  
Yes I do !

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,740  
Don't be sending crucial oil cans north of the border! Those are needed for the US Strategic Oil Can Reserve!:D