Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,931  
Oh, man, I'm cringing at the way the micrometers are being used in the display. Having been reliant on them for my income it's driving me nuts seeing them propping up a tool box lid and hanging of the side of the box like that. My micrometers were always set on some sort of padding, even if it was just a folded rag. I'm sure those tools are no longer used in the capacity that I had used mine so it's not a big deal, but my inner tool maker is kicking in... o_O

Otherwise that display is nice! That 0-4" micrometer is interesting. I've seen those before, but I've never used one. It seems like it would be a bit impractical for 0-1" use, but it would sure save someone some money on buying the 1-2", 2-3" and 3-4" units separately.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#4,932  
I bought a big bucket o BIG wrenches today for $10

IMG_9645.jpg

I cleaned one up ( bottom of pic lol) before dinner to see how it would look....

IMG_9651.jpg

also got a free tinsmith hammer from the seller

IMG_9650.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,933  
Any idea what the oddball on the left is made for?

#4,934  
   / Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,935  
Although I'm interested,,,, I'm not going to go back and read all the posts I've missed over the past 8-10 months. I'll save that for them nasty cold days ahead. Good to see the thread still moving along Terry!!!

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,936  
Nice. Is there a "Big Wrench" art project in the making?

#4,937  
Nice. Is there a "Big Wrench" art project in the making?

As usual a TON of epiphanies ("I'm a friggin' genius").

Followed by a day of reality and declaring what the eff was I thinking ?????

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,938  
Although I'm interested,,,, I'm not going to go back and read all the posts I've missed over the past 8-10 months. I'll save that for them nasty cold days ahead. Good to see the thread still moving along Terry!!!
Where have you been? Missed your sane advice.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #4,939  
Mr. Ovrszd, honestly, earlier this week I was thinking of you as I hadn't read any posts from you in a long while!

Good to see you back...