/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#5,042  
More photos for murph

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,043  
I guess I asked for it. My apologies sir

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,045  
A hammer for every day of the year, a vice for every week of the year and a welding table for every day of the week!
I have more vices than vises and welding tables put together.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,046  
Where would I find one of these (railroad rail section)?
One came free at a garage sale, one I saw was being unloaded at a recycling site and I told the guy he can just put it on my tailgate rather than hoof it up the stairs into the bin, and the other... I can't remember. All free though.

I took two of them to my LWS and had them cut off an end to square them up and to length. I paid $1 or $2 per cut I think.

Other than crude anvils, they make great 'paperweights'.

You will sometimes see them on Craigslist for $50 or so. Just found this custom one for $75.

anvil.jpeg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,047  
Terry: your last image didn’t show ( I think you fixed it while I was typing) so just wanted to mention it while I stop in to wish you a very hood 2022. Maybe our paths will cross in person this year!!
Cheers (yep fresh celery juice for you and mint green ice tea for me)

Also for guys here in the PNW Ive got a few 4-6 pieces of track you can buy for $20 if you can pick it up and for you guys in USA not local USPS shipping should be another $15 ish. I’ve got a few longer pieces too fir a bit more green but I do like have a few around to pound on so I don’t need to beat on my old vises.

Last edited:
   / Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,049  
Dream shop.
Nothing else to add.