Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,121  
Lost my wife two weeks ago. It certainly changes your world. I tell everyone to be sure your spouse knows how much you appreciate them.
My condolences. I cannot imagine the situation you are going through. My prayers for you and your wife.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,122  
I need to buy one of those cleaners as soon as I make a spot it put one. Looks like more good stuff going on at the big barn as per the usual.

Randy: my dream girl is still with me but we lost one of our sons a couple weeks ago and sort of know your pain. Hang in there and even though I don’t own a tractor but this thread and the members that post in it are the best and I always enjoy seeing what’s going on here. Prayers sent.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,123  
Lost my wife two weeks ago. It certainly changes your world. I tell everyone to be sure your spouse knows how much you appreciate them.

Sorry to hear that. I’ve been down that road and and I understand exactly what you mean.
Take each day, one at a time.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,124  
Lost a Son 26 years ago. Or last year, can't remember which. Point being, for me, it never goes away and never gets easier. I simply am in control of it rather than it being in control of me. That took two years.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,125  

I need to buy one of those cleaners as soon as I make a spot it put one. Looks like more good stuff going on at the big barn as per the usual.

Randy: my dream girl is still with me but we lost one of our sons a couple weeks ago and sort of know your pain. Hang in there and even though I don’t own a tractor but this thread and the members that post in it are the best and I always enjoy seeing what’s going on here. Prayers sent.

You both have my condolences and my respect for all of your families' respective dignity to grieve.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#5,126  
Using roller bearings as parallels for machining and fabrication setup.

These are 1.5" D x 1.25" tall

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#5,128  
Bought a box of wrenches today (oddly enough there may only be one or two box wrenches in the bunch.

IMG_2199.jpg

A couple of collectible IH monkey wrenches ..

IMG_2200.jpg

A Victor Welding tank wrench made in USA by Proto

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2203.jpg

and other various miscellaneous some
interesting some not so much