Big Bee Finishing Mower 72"

/ Big Bee Finishing Mower 72" #1  

Ronbo4

Tractor
Ford 2600
I have a Big Bee 72" finishing mower I am going to refurbish. I cannot locate the 25" blade (FM04-3A) with the star hole, do they make them anymore? or is there an off-brand of blades that will work?

/ Big Bee Finishing Mower 72" #2  
The easiest way to find parts is to use the OEM part number, and do a search on a good search engine. I have the best luck with Google. I took the liberty of doing that search and got quite a few hits. Looks like prices vary widely from $20 & change and up (Forest Depot on the first page). Appear most are Oregon brand blades. Just shop 'til you drop... https://www.google.com/search?q=FM04-3A&btnK=Google+Search&sxsrf=APq-WBukJrXj56oEaF0I1_oZc9DlMZxCBw:1645844271243&source=hp&ei=L5cZYrDGCuKrqtsPmNC3yA4&iflsig=AHkkrS4AAAAAYhmlP4OM9aXlbpqSRHGfbxCTMaqaiz7P#btnK=Google Search&ip=1

Pay close attention to shipping prices, although the price may be less than others, they can hook you on shipping & handling prices.

/ Big Bee Finishing Mower 72" #3  
I have that same mower and have found blades online , If you google big bee mowers lots of sites come up.