Big Cars are killing Americans

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #471  
Follow up on the next couple of videos, we are a guy reviews electric cars. If you see them you will never buy one!

I miss my old SL55! Can't have a car like that living down dirt roads anymore.

4576542536_46baceb5f4_c.jpg

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #472  
   / Big Cars are killing Americans #473  
Why not? Move off the Gravel Road if that is your problem.

Last edited:
   / Big Cars are killing Americans #475  
Yeah, but those old Chargers almost needed the body panels (front clip) realigned after driving on a dirt road... let alone jumping one.
That show is responsible for totaling over ~300 of restorable cars.
It is a doggone shame that there is !

What about shows like the blues bros....etc etc I always thought wrecking cars like that in shows was a bit, well, lacking of grey matter......but I am too practical ! lot of things done for fun is a big waste, like, urmmmm, monster trucks etc

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #476  
They are too heavy and damage gravel roads, this is why they have extra tax at sale time :)
Damage to Gravel roads is due to speeds over 15 mph and acceleration at corners which leads to washboarding. Small cars will also kill you.

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #477  
What about shows like the blues bros....etc etc I always thought wrecking cars like that in shows was a bit, well, lacking of grey matter.
The second Blues Brothers movie out-wrecked the Number of cars that were wrecked in the first movie,,
THAT was done as an advertising thing,,

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #478  
The second Blues Brothers movie out-wrecked the Number of cars that were wrecked in the first movie,,
THAT was done as an advertising thing,,
Sorry I missed that one. Impossible to replace Belushi. Its the movies folks. Don't get serious about what happens. They are not using real bullets either.

/ Big Cars are killing Americans #479  
Sorry I missed that one. Impossible to replace Belushi. Its the movies folks. Don't get serious about what happens. They are not using real bullets either.
",,,
103 cars destroyed in the 1980 film, 104 cars destroyed in Blues Brothers 2000.
Blues Brothers held the record for the most cars smashed until its own sequel deliberately destroyed just one more. For the 1980 film’s main chase, 60 police cars were bought for $400 a piece, and outfitted with reinforced chassis. Most of the cars were unsalvageable by the time filming was over."

I guess that is nothing,, compared to:

",,,
532 cars destroyed in Transformers 3.

Technically, every one of the 532 cars “destroyed” in the making of Transformers 3 was already fit for the scrapheap. The cars had been donated to director Michael Bay because they were flood damaged, and therefore needed to be scrapped by law anyway. "