Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning...

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #31  
Definitely recommend driveway sensors on the access points. I have the Mule buried sensors on my drive. Doesn't get triggered by wildlife like the motion sensing ones do - has to be something w/ metal in it to trigger it.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #32  
Hope the person/person caught and you have say in the punishment.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #33  
Hope the person/person caught and you have say in the punishment.
Must be a different CA if you are connecting crime and punishment.

A woman was recently raped and incinerated in my former hometown. She was in her home, and her two dogs were also killed. The suspect, Troy Davis, has a prior for assault with a deadly weapon, plus apparently others, and was arrested for car theft in June. After his June arrest he was released apparently without ever appearing before a judge. Welcome to CA.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #34  
I had to dissuade a trespasser on our property this weekend. Not sure what he was really up to. He claimed he was trying to find a property up the road...but it is a short road and place he said he was trying to find was clearly marked. Fortunately, I had my Glock handy. I almost had to brandish it. He got out of the car and started walking towards me. I told him I was armed. He kept approaching. I had to put my empty hand up and tell him again to stop.

Probably need to get some cameras up. Right now the only things of value are the trees and us.
I'm on a dead end road and always take a photo of anyone, including license plate and vehicle, I find on or parked near my property. I make sure they know I took their photo too. No reason to hide it so they know I can find out who they are.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #35  
You need to put multiple hidden serial numbers, Only you know where they are, Then if they remove the mfg serial numbers, and somehow put a license on it and you can find it you can crawl under read the hidden serial number off your old registration card, and bingo you have proof its stolen you read the number to the cop. and then check out one of your other hidden numbers and verify the number again and the guy will be shaken in his boots.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #36  
When you get the replacement, paint it pink. Might make it easier to find next time.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #37  
No one want any thing that involves work, If they would have to paint it they would leave it sit. I see it being used, stripped down and left for dead along the road somewhere.

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #38  
Big Tex Dump Trailer Stolen Last night...

Locked pipe gate laying in road with chain wrapped around hit...

Seems truck was used to yank out the gate and then inside and cut lock chain and used safety chain to haul away under the cover of darkness...

To a person everyone has has experienced losses the last few years...

in case anyone happens to see it:Big Tex 10LX, license 4TC2447, Love Lafayette sticker on back
Sorry for your loss will keep our eyes open I don't live that far from you just a couple states away you never know where it's headed to are there any other markings that they may not be able to cover up

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #39  
Trailer thefts are rampant in my area. TN doesn't require they be tagged for personal use, steal trailer scratch off VIN and call it homebuilt. Arkansas requires tags, but are so lenient you can tag anything without being questioned. Scratch off the VIN, call it a homebuilt, and get a permanent tag.
Thefts bad in TN?

/ Big Tex Dump Trailer stolen from ranch early this morning... #40  
It is just a crying shame that more of these low life thieving scum bag worthless turds don't catch some lead poisoning.
"lead poisoning" might seem like a good idea to many of us, but 20 years in the clink for dispensing it, is one he11 of a price to pay for trying to save a trailer.