Dealer BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors!

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors! #1  

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
Leon and his Team at BigTex Tractor in Caddo Mills Texas are impeccable! Their commitment to excellent customer service shows at every level! I have been looking for the right cabbed tractor going on five years. My needs are a bit unique and I spent a lot of time looking at many brands from many dealers. Most of those dealers were a little less than accommodating for a guy trying to find the right fit.

Leon greeted me in the showroom with a handshake when I first walked in. He proceeded to find someone to help me but everyone was busy helping other customers. He told me that he would be glad to help and took me to the Branson 4815C I wanted to see. It wasn't till later that I learned he was one of the owners of BigTex. He continued to handle my deal to completion including helping tie it down on the trailer. Everyone I met thru the process was extremely helpful and a pleasure to be around!

If anyone is looking for a great dealer in North Texas, I would highly recommend BigTex Tractors!

BigTex1.jpg

BigTex2.jpg

BigTex3.jpg

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors!
Although I have not had any time to work the new 4815C, I am very impressed thus far. Nice tractor for its size! It was ordered with Ag tires, duel remotes. third function on loader and tires filled. Here are some pics as promised!

Branson1.jpg

Branson2.jpg

Branson3.jpg

Branson4.jpg

Branson5.jpg

Branson6.jpg

Branson7.jpg

Branson8.jpg

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors! #3  
That's a nice one alright! Wish I had known about them prior to buying mine. I have had no issues at all but the dealer i bought from went out of business shortly after i bought.

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors! #4  
Nice looking tractor! Only thing I noticed wrong is there is no dirt on it yet!:D. Congratulations, now go have some fun.... I mean do some work.

Thanks Roughneck! If you ever need anything I am sure they will help you out. It is an easy drive for me at only 60 miles. And don't have to fight traffic going either. :thumbsup:

Nice looking tractor! Only thing I noticed wrong is there is no dirt on it yet!:D. Congratulations, now go have some fun.... I mean do some work.

Yes Sir! No worries, dirt is coming! :drink:

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors! #7  
Nice looking tractor.

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors! #8  
Congrats on the new tractor! Looks awesome and that huge LED bar must be very nice to have.

The tire seems very close to hit the fender. Branson had to use every inch to make that cab fit.

Thanks Guys!

Ptsd, I was surprised to see the light bar. I did not even realize it had one installed until I got it home. The one they had on the lot had the regular lights and the fuel tank mounted under the tractor. This fuel tank is behind the cab which I prefer. I was concerned about it being under the tractor and was planning on building a skid for protection. One less thing I need to do.

The fenders are very close to the tire. The little rubber stems from the tire mold stick out past the fender to give some reference. They need to make the wheel base just a few inches longer. That would give much more clearance.

/ BigTex Tractors, Great Dealer Selling Great Tractors! #10  
I forgot what they look like clean.

Lol.

Nice looking tractor. At least you won't have to worry about tire chain clearance down in TX, but yeah, those rear tires are super close to the fenders. I wonder if you'll get some rubbing if you get into some sloppy mud with them? It does look like you've got one more position to the outside that you can set your rear rims, to give you some more offset outwards. Don't know if that will help with the clearance, but may give you another inch or so to the fender. Only problem with doing that is your front and rear tires will no longer run in the same track as each other. Which you may or may not need, depending on if you're running down crop or garden rows with it.

I like the layout of your cab controls, for air, lights, radio, etc. Seems like it will be handier than the back corners of the cab where mine are. Most of the control layouts look pretty close. Just wondering which side they put your rear diff lock pedal on?

Wondering who's 3rd function you had put on? WR Long, or? Did they just glue the control buttons to your factory joy stick, or is it an entirely different stick?

Have fun with the new tractor. Keep us updated on your projects too.