Bobcat ct335 info. parts

/ Bobcat ct335 info. parts #1  

John White

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030
I just purchased a Bobcat ct335. Has a few things wrong with it that I am trying to address. One is that the grill is damaged. I glued the plastic shroud back together with JB plastic weld and seems pretty strong. It has two grill screens in it. I pretty well have the top one straightened out. (new one from Bobcat $70) but the bottom one is bent up too bad. Part # 7001994. Bobcat says it is no longer available. I called a Kioti dealer and he couldn't help me. Dealer is pretty far away. I may have to drive to another one. Would it be the same on a Kioti DL 35se.? I cant find a good picture of one to tell. Any one have a DK35SE around 2012 year that you could take a picture and send me to identify it for dealer? (or a Bobcat dealer that has one) The tractor has 330 hours. Are they cold natured?. This seems to start very hard in cold weather. Cranks over ok. But just wont fire. I will check the glow plugs when I have time. I finally got the instrument gauges working as I posted in another post. I can't believe that Bobcat vant get ghe grill any longer because I imagine that is a common thing to get bent.

/ Bobcat ct335 info. parts #2  
Yes the part you are looking for would be the same as Kioti DK25se.

/ Bobcat ct335 info. parts
I just got back from Kioti dealer and he looked the parts for a DK 35SE and the parts are not the same. (unless he was looking up the wrong tractor) So I have to figure something else out. I wonder how many other parts the Bobcat has that are not replaced by Kioti parts? You would think that a grill would be a pretty popular part. Don't know if all Bobcat dealers are connected so they can do a parts inventory at other dealers.