Bobcat/Kioti CT2025 how to increase power?

/ Bobcat/Kioti CT2025 how to increase power? #1  

GCBC

Tractor
Bobcat CT2025
Just got a new ct2025 and its great. As a die hard car and bike enthusiast i sure would like and actually kind of need another 5-10hp out of this thing. It appears that the throttle arm has two screws, 1 for the idle adjustment and the other as a limiter/governor? Besides that "limiter" screw adjustment, what can I do to turn up the fuel on this like other mechanical diesel pumps? Its cooling is great even on the 90* days working it with the bucket and a huge tiller pulling up very long extremely steep hills, it just needs more power to be perfect.

Thanks for the help

/ Bobcat/Kioti CT2025 how to increase power? #2  
I'm afraid it will take more than turning a screw to make a 25HP tractor into a 30-35HP tractor. Modifying the fuel delivery system in any way would likely void any warranty you may have also. What aspect of your work do believe you require more HP for? Pulling? Lifting? PTO HP for your attachments? Sometimes its a matter of machine weight, more than HP, if your struggling to pull or push stuff without your tires spinning all the time. The differences between a CT2025 and a CT2035 don't appear to be that much beyond the engine/PTO HP. 100 cu.in. engine vs 111 cu.in. engine. Same hydraulic system/lifting capacity on both, not much difference in weight either. I'd just run what you got, unless you really do need more PTO HP for something. Fluid filled tires or other ballast weight can help with traction issues. If you find you actually do need more tractor than you just bought, I'd talk to your dealer right away about trading up before you get too many hours/dings/scratches on the machine. From my experience though, I'd rather try and tackle small jobs with a bigger machine, than try to do big jobs with a smaller machine. Some people feel the other way about it though. Everyone's tractor needs are different.

/ Bobcat/Kioti CT2025 how to increase power?
thanks for the response, she is perfect for us size wise but pulling the 60in tiller thru our clay up these hills it just needs more hp.

Even 5hp gain would make all the difference in the world

/ Bobcat/Kioti CT2025 how to increase power? #4  
Check out this title in the Kioti section of TBN, Potential power increase for CK2610?. They are the same tractor and the engine is a 35hp engine detuned to 25hp. Be aware that other components could have been changed in the engine, only the manufacturer knows what they did in the process of reducing the hp.

/ Bobcat/Kioti CT2025 how to increase power? #5  
If it could be determined if it was safe to dial the CT2025 engine back up to it's designed 35hp output (ie, they didn't change any engine components and the rest of the tractor drive line is up to the task) I think it would make the tractor quite a beast. I say this because they have geared CT2035 higher based on the top speeds and rpm specs so the CT2025 will pull harder as long as it has traction.