Boomer 55 seat leaking down

/ Boomer 55 seat leaking down #1  

droy

Silver Member
Tractor
NH Boomer 55, ZD1211
Purchased 11 months back, as stated the air seat leaks down in about two minutes & ride then becomes unbearable. Apparently during assembly hose barb fitting was over tightened cracking the plastic housing of the control switch. Dealer has supposedly been trying to find a new switch but claims none available. I tried repairing using J B Welb but didn’t work. I cannot identify the name of the seat to try my luck at finding a replacement switch, assuming it’s a Grammer, went to their web site but couldn’t find any that resembled what’s on my tractor. Doesn’t mean it’s not a Grammer, just my navigating skills are not that great. Finding a name/ model would be a big help. Young kid at dealer’s parts counter wasn’t much help, may try a different dealer.
Any help, suggestions, etc appreciated,
Thanks in advance.

/ Boomer 55 seat leaking down #2  
Checking Messicks website, since they have the parts catalog, I found the entire seat suspension assembly. The rubber bellows of the seat suspension does have "Grammer" written on it.

The top of it also seems to have a sticker which may have more information that can be useful. Specially if you try to contact Grammer and provide that info. It may need the seat to be removed though.

1718318810468.png

/ Boomer 55 seat leaking down
Checking Messicks website, since they have the parts catalog, I found the entire seat suspension assembly. The rubber bellows of the seat suspension does have "Grammer" written on it.

The top of it also seems to have a sticker which may have more information that can be useful. Specially if you try to contact Grammer and provide that info. It may need the seat to be removed though.

View attachment 875290
Many thanks!
Don’t see the “control box” but looking at the up / down arrows imprinted on the rubber bellows it appears to have the type of control I need. Will give them a call for sure!