Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #1  

deezler

Elite Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7305, Kioti CK3510seh TLB
Welp, I can't jinx myself on pickup day, right? right? Pics coming later, once it's on the trailer and hitched to my truck.

I'll update this with lots more info and pics tomorrow, unless everything falls apart at the last minute here. I'm nervous, lol.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #2  
Good luck, let us know how it turned out.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
I got it, and got her home smoothly. Somebody pinch me. Full story tomorrow.

I just leveled up, significantly. So rad.

Attachments

• 0B757032-F5B5-4D6D-AAC3-485B3BB5BA50.jpeg
    0B757032-F5B5-4D6D-AAC3-485B3BB5BA50.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 462
   / Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #4  
Sweet! Very nice rig. Congratulations and have fun!

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #5  
Duuuude (y)

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #7  
EA Wicked grapple and a Woods Brushbull to boot. Nice setup!

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #8  
I got it, and got her home smoothly. Somebody pinch me. Full story tomorrow.

I just leveled up, significantly. So rad.
Nice setup.(y)

Thanks gents. I think her name might be Clementine. Kinda played out, maybe, but it fits.

She's got 102 hours, probably mostly stored outside, some dents and dings, broken plastic here or there. Fuel gauge doesn't work. Needs new filters, for peace of mind. But that's all the complaining I could possibly do.

Backstory:
I found this package posted on tractor house last week. I don't normally peruse that site for listings.... not sure what got into me. I think I was on the toilet killing some time, lol. Usually there is not much listed that's anywhere local to me anyway. But I saw this post (may likely go down soon) and became entranced:

Looks like it was only listed there, no craigslist, FB marketplace, or forums like this one. Which is probably why I got lucky when I contacted with a somewhat lower offer, accepted their counter offer, and secured dibs.

The story is that the equipment house was listing it on behalf of a friend (seller) who took on the package recently in exchange for money owed to him. To whoever spec'd out and assembled the original package, my condolences on your financial troubles that led you to part ways, must have been tough to see it all go. And a sincere thank you for putting together a serious package with quality equipment; no corners cut here.

The Purchase:

So as soon as my equipment loan was ready, I took an afternoon off work (yesterday) to blast west across lower Michigan to pick it up. The seller had brought it down to the yard at RMB equipment, who shares the space with West Michigan Tractor sales. HUGE shoutout to Ron at RMB for facilitating my sale, and helping me load everything up. They even topped off my diesel tank, gave me water bottles, and aired up my trailer tires for me.

ofoyY5T.jpg

They have some giant wheel loaders and excavators there, several million dollars with of inventory. My little tractor was hidden, parked way at the back of the yard.

5dG0tDy.jpg

I was pretty pleased to see a full 15 mpg on the cruise over, not bad for an old LQ4 at 75 mph with the A/C on. Best highway mileage I've gotten yet - I think some of my new crude aeromods are working. (got ~9mpg coming home, expected)

yilXIj9.jpg

I was hoping it would have been unloaded already, but no. Time to get to work.

g3TY9bA.jpg

Last edited: