Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #41  
Finally got another smidge of seat time yesterday. Decided to toss the grapple back on and go pluck a few boulders from my trail sides. Being able to just snatch 600-800 lbs off the ground is pretty awesome, gotta say.

3s7z99m.jpg

Having SSQA and linked-pedal driving is just so nice. It's still weird not having a clutch, though.

And a couple driveway glamour shots just because this might be as clean as she ever really gets. Still planning to get a coat of wax on. I'm tempted to spray on some tire-shine to complete the "just like new" look but it feels a bit ridiculous, lol.

uIouK1A.jpg

laa3sbR.jpg

Next up is fluids/filters/grease. Lot more zerks on this sucker than my old machine....

Super Glue works to repair those flashers ;) Just a plastic frame in there.

You can also mount them on the fenders to get them out of the way. Should be holes already in the fenders for them. Then you can use the mounting points on the ROPs for work lights.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #42  
Super Glue works to repair those flashers ;) Just a plastic frame in there.

You can also mount them on the fenders to get them out of the way. Should be holes already in the fenders for them. Then you can use the mounting points on the ROPs for work lights.
Just make sure the work lights can be super glued too! I broke one of my flashers before my first oil change, LOL.
You are right, they are easy to glue back together.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #43  
Just make sure the work lights can be super glued too! I broke one of my flashers before my first oil change, LOL.
You are right, they are easy to glue back together.
Broke one on the 2nd trip out :) They really are in the worse place. The LED work lights are cast metal, so should last at least 4 trips 🤣 🤣

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #44  
Broke one on the 2nd trip out :) They really are in the worse place. The LED work lights are cast metal, so should last at least 4 trips 🤣 🤣
I don't know why they don't face them toward the inside of the ROPS.
They would be just as visible but less vulnerable.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #45  
   / Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #46  
Dealer said the exact same thing :)

I was thinking of using some LED side markers and mounting to each side of the rops so as to maintain the viability. Need to work up a way to mount them though.

Also have strobe versions, but then need to by-pass the flasher.
I like those. Maybe epoxy three on each side of the ROPS; rearward, outward, forward.
Hard to snag something with one of those. I can't figure out the wiring though. :unsure:

1630690504740.png

Last edited:
   / Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
Haha yeah I keep forgetting about the busted flashers. Somehow I just don't see them. I think I will give the ROPS setup a full overhaul anyway. Probably flip the toolbox around to the inside, flashers to the inside, and add LED work lights at the top (under the top bar of course).

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #48  
Can you remove the backhoe for 3-point hookup?

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
Yeah, actually you can leave the whole 3-pt in place while the backhoe is attached! Everything for the 3-pt is still on it now, as I received it. My goal is to prioritize all my digging projects now before i take the backhoe off for winter and use the 3-pt daily instead. Still searching for a 7-foot grader/scraper blade.

Well my obsessive compulsion held firm and i stayed up late waxing most of the painted surfaces on the tractor last night. As clean as she’s gonna get!

Then my son and i took turns digging around a walnut tree that was in the way of the rear side of my cheap tent shed. I don’t have enough covered storage!

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #50  
Congrats!

Those pallet forks are Land Pride, I recognize the label.

Also on the ROPS height I honestly think they design the tractor first, then figure out how high ROPS needs to be to protect the operator on a rollover. You get whatever that measurement is, garages be damned!