Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #51  
Nice looking setup. Read this all the way through. No complaints on anything, but do have a few comments from having worked for a dealer;

#1- After chaining down on the trailer, lower the backhoe to the deck. Do not leave it latched in the transport position. Hard on the latch arm and pin. Also, with the BH up, the rear of the tractor will want to bounce as you hit bumps in the road.

#2- ROPS DO NOT WELD on the ROPS. It is certified as built. Any welding will void it's rating. You can clamp anything IE: canopy, light mounting brackets, you want, just no welding.

#3- The ROPS is foldable. Helps when the garage door opening is too low.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #52  
Yeah, actually you can leave the whole 3-pt in place while the backhoe is attached! Everything for the 3-pt is still on it now, as I received it. My goal is to prioritize all my digging projects now before i take the backhoe off for winter and use the 3-pt daily instead. Still searching for a 7-foot grader/scraper blade.

Well my obsessive compulsion held firm and i stayed up late waxing most of the painted surfaces on the tractor last night. As clean as she’s gonna get!

Then my son and i took turns digging around a walnut tree that was in the way of the rear side of my cheap tent shed. I don’t have enough covered storage!

Cool, my little kubota bx you have to remove the backhoe to hook up 3 point.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
Nice looking setup. Read this all the way through. No complaints on anything, but do have a few comments from having worked for a dealer;

#1- After chaining down on the trailer, lower the backhoe to the deck. Do not leave it latched in the transport position. Hard on the latch arm and pin. Also, with the BH up, the rear of the tractor will want to bounce as you hit bumps in the road.

#2- ROPS DO NOT WELD on the ROPS. It is certified as built. Any welding will void it's rating. You can clamp anything IE: canopy, light mounting brackets, you want, just no welding.

#3- The ROPS is foldable. Helps when the garage door opening is too low.
Good tip on the backhoe while trailering, thanks. Definitely not planning to drill or weld my ROPS, but then again I rarely fasten my seatbelt, so… 😬

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #56  
There are several on TractorHouse, not for $1000 though. Good luck on that. :rolleyes:

As far as a top link kit, sure I can sell you the kit today, but it's going to be a minimum of 30 weeks before I can ship it.
People just keep purchasing faster than I can build this stuff, and NO I am not expanding to accommodate potential customers.
That is another story to not get into. :cautious:

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #57  
   / Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments
^ thanks, good links. I guess piecing it all together myself really shouldn't be too hard. Are you sure that's the right length cylinder? I'll measure my top link. Any ideas what cyl would be best for a side link, also?

Same cylinder is $50 cheaper (but out of stock) at surplus center.

/ Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #59  
Any ideas what cyl would be best for a side link, also?
That ones a little harder. There are several I suspect will work, but haven't tried them.

Are you sure that's the right length cylinder?
Its real close. Close enough to not loose any sleep. The next step down I believe is 16" - 22".

Found this (not my vid)

Same cylinder is $50 cheaper (but out of stock) at surplus center.
Ya, it was cheaper at TSC a few months ago, but things are a going up. The hoses went up $10 as well.

Last edited:
   / Bought a Kioti CK3510SE TLB, Package w/ Trailer & Attachments #60