Brand New B2650 Missing Bolts.....

/ Brand New B2650 Missing Bolts..... #1  

Utopia Texas

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650 / Kubota L6060 / Kubota ZD2300
Picked up my brand new B2650 this afternoon and drove it around the property for fun to try out all the levers and knobs. Fortunately the radio head set I use in my NH T4.75 plugs into the radio in the Kubota just fine.

Later on was working on cutting the PTO shaft on a new shredder to fit the unit and during a break crawled under the tractor to familiarize myself with the drain plugs and filter locations when I noticed a bolt on one side of the loader frame where it bolts to the frame was missing. Looked on the other side and another is missing in another location. There are threads present in the tractor frame. Have emailed my salesman to see what he says. Not a very impressive "make ready" department in my opinion......:(
PS- Love the tractor so far!

image.jpegimage.jpeg

/ Brand New B2650 Missing Bolts..... #2  
Are those top bolts the same grade as the bottom bolts? Seems odd the different bolts were used.

/ Brand New B2650 Missing Bolts.....
Good catch! I'll ask about the different bolts when I drop by the dealership tomorrow.....

/ Brand New B2650 Missing Bolts..... #4  
Metric bolts threading into the tractor itself and SAE elsewhere on the loader?

/ Brand New B2650 Missing Bolts.....
Metric bolts threading into the tractor itself and SAE elsewhere on the loader?

The dealership is mailing me the bolts and said if they did not start into the threads easily by hand to bring the tractor in to their shop and they could re cut the threads. Salesman said whoever initially installed the frame probably screwed up and messed up the threads and then decided to leave the bolts out. The unit was originally sent to another dealership where the front end loader was installed, and then the unit transferred to my local dealership. The salesman did admit his make ready department should have caught the missing bolts.