Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #1  

Darryl N

Tractor
Kioti CK2610 HST loader/backhoe
Is this a good deal?

R14 tires, 3rd function valve, KL4030 loader with 60" bucket, KB2475L backhoe with 12" bucket and thumb, telescoping links, dirt pads, rubber mats.

Cash price $30465. $33432 total payments includes credit life/comp insurance and various fees. No tax in my state.

It was cheaper than the Kubota equivalent by about $10K.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #2  
I was just going to say...compared to Kubota's new prices, I'd say that is a good deal.

I don't think it would be a bad choice for you.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #3  
The price is with a backhoe? That's not bad at all, especially with all the add-ons; does it include loaded tires?

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months
I don't think it includes loaded tires. However, they will deliver it about 65 miles at no charge.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #5  
I'd inquire about that; I'm a fan of Rim Guard, personally.

Also, 511 Designz and Broken Anvil Metalworks offer excellent grille guard inserts for the CK10, and while they advertise for Kubota, Specialty Repairs Custom Mods offers turn signal guards and a differential pedal extension that will fit the CK10's.

That's just a small start to all the ridiculous wonderful ways you can spend your money customizing your Kioti!

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #6  
I wouldn't sweat the loaded tires too much. Sure it would help, my B2620 is not loaded and I have done a ton of work with it. But I always have the backhoe or some implement on it.

Then take it all off and it's light for mowing.

Got an update from the Kioti dealer this morning. They confirmed monthly payment of $417. Backhoe and subframe are en route from NC via LTL, be here any time. ☺️(y)

1679997703013.png

This afternoon I went to a TYM/Branson dealer to look at grapples, but they didn't have a 60" clamshell type, and said they would charge freight if I back ordered one, which I thought was sort of punitive. I did a brief walk-around of the Branson 2515. The main selling point seemed to be "it's heavier!". The guy asserted emphatically that compact tractor specs are wildly inflated, and they can only lift 1/3 the weight of the tractor. The seat looked pretty weathered from sitting outside, so I'm guessing it's new old stock. I did not like the plastic fuel tank down low on the left side. With loader and backhoe: $32000, 0 down, 7.49%, $490 monthly.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #8  
Very nice machine!

It's disappointing that your Branson dealer was so, underwhelming, as the 2515 is a great tractor and has a lot more to offer than weight- especially the newest version. When I was browsing it came down to Kioti or Branson because these two 25 horsepower machines really offer more tractor than their engine would imply.

/ Brand new Kioti CK2610 HST loader backhoe $398/mo 0 down 84 months #9  
All the newer tractors have (plastic) blow molded HDPE fuel tanks now. Lighter, don't corrode either. Don't sweat that aspect.

I don't mind the plastic, it's the low-slung location below the driver platform on the Branson -- exposes it to damage and reduces ground clearance. The Kioti tank is just behind the driver's seat.