Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #11  
I'd give them one of two options.

>> Full 100% refund of any monies paid and cancel any loan contact.

>> Replacement unit.

Today. No delay.

-- or --

Tomorrow go to your State AG.
Waste of time & breath. Won't happen. AG won't lift a finger at this point.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #12  
You could post the non-responsive dealers name or at least its location. Would warn others not to do business with them.

I just reviewed the TBN forum rules and could find nothing prohibiting posting such info.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #13  
Seems like Google and social media reviews are better for getting a response. Get on there a tell the truth, not bad mouthing, just describe the situation and poor service. You'll get their attention then.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #14  
I just cannot believe the dealer is blowing you off because they feel like going on a picnic. They must have a reason. This covid is causing all sorts of strange situations. Ask them if it simply a backup of service orders?

There may be many others ahead of you. Think if you were them and the dealer worked on yours first?

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #15  
I guess lesson learned for me was buy a Kubota next time
Kubota has bad dealers and problem tractors as well.. All the brands do.

How long has it actually been? There is probably someone ahead of you in the service bay, and with things the way they are, it's hard to get parts in. For any industry.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #16  
Hey guys, just bought my first tractor, KIOTI CK3510 HST and wanted to see if anyone has any better ideas to resolve problems with KIOTI. I bought it brand new off the dealer lot. Started it up for just a minute and drove it on my trailer. Got it home and the unit shut off and check engine light came on. Ran it 2 hours away back to the dealer and they replaced the fuel rail. It ran fine idling for 30 min so I trailered it up and brought it home. Used it for an hour driving around and tractor shut off with check engine light. Now days later dealer hasnt even looked at it yet and said they wont expedite parts. KIOTI wont answer my voicemails or emails. They answered facebook and just said "talk to your dealer". Anyone deal with this before and know how to handle it? The tractor has less than 5 hours on it and over half of those were the dealer testing and make ready.

Is it back at the dealer? Do they have another one on the lot they can give you?

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #17  
I was able to get into the OBD port but KIOTI has proprietary codes. Apparently they voided someone's warranty for posting them (alleged just saw this on another forum not sure if it's true). It's the same issue it was the first time, fuel pressure sensor. It will crank and start but loud fuel knock then sputters and dies. We pinned out all connectors going to it and they checked out. I honestly would have felt a whole lot better if KIOTI would have just returned my calls or emails. Being ignored when you have a brand new $25000 paperweight is infuriating. Even if just to sat we will call the dealer and look into it.

Sea2summit-
It had about 2hrs on it from what they called "make ready"

Dealer said they would only service the tractor, they won't even start talking about other resolutions
Go sit outside the front door of the dealer with your machine and tell everyone that comes in the dealer sold you a tractor that wont run and they wont return it.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #18  
I tried that with the dealer, they're nice about it but won't offer any resolution other than sorry you bought a defective unit, we've never seen this before. And they're too busy to look at it right now. Unfortunately I bought the tractor cause I need it now. Heading to kubota to rent one today to get the job started. I guess lesson learned for me was buy a Kubota next time

Curious does the dealer sell Kioti exclusively or other brands as well? If so which?

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #19  
I just cannot believe the dealer is blowing you off because they feel like going on a picnic. They must have a reason. This covid is causing all sorts of strange situations. Ask them if it simply a backup of service orders?

There may be many others ahead of you. Think if you were them and the dealer worked on yours first?
He bought a small low end tractor. Gonna take care of a 50k customer ahead of a 25k customer. On top of that gonna service someone paying for repairs ahead of a warranty claim. He’s at the “when we get around to it pile” either way.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival
Hey guys, alot of good suggestions. I'm going up to the dealer on Monday to see what's going on with it in person. At this point I'm going to give the dealer the benefit of the doubt that they're backed up and trying. But KIOTI is worthless for not answering their phones or my emails to try to help resolve the problem. I know kubota, deere and all the others are going to get bad units, bad dealer experiences and so on, but how they handle it says alot about a company. I will be selling this one for a mahindra or kubota for sure