Branson 20 Series Tire Bolts

/ Branson 20 Series Tire Bolts #1  

Raccroc

Tractor
Branson 3520R
So, having skipped some basic maintenance and checking, and apparently having not paid enough attention... the bolts on the front right tire of my Branson 3520R managed to work themselves all out. While happily riding along cutting my field, I took a right turn... my tire did not.

I did manage to find the last bolt that came out and it looks like either an M14 or M16 x ~1 1/4" to 1 1/2" x fine thread (unknown) grade 8 or 9.10 hex bolt.

I have looked in every parts and service manual I can find, but I cannot find either a part number or a spec for the bolts. Does anyone know what the hex bolts are (size, length, thread, and grade) , and/or where I can order them?

Note: My local Branson dealer couldn't find it either and had to go do some searching; however, they are notorious for "I will call you back" and then never do. If I can find them somewhere else, it will likely save me quite a bit of time and frustration.

/ Branson 20 Series Tire Bolts #2  
Found these part numbers on a parts manual for the 3520R the Asteral provided on this forum. I'm sure it will be expensive as usual with any OEM part on tractors.

Bolt: TD23120000A4
Washer: TB29430000A4

However, I would suggest for you to measure the bolts, even if requires taking one of the left wheel, and check McMaster-Carr or any other place that deals with this kind of stuff. Metric fine thread stuff is usually somewhat hard to find but Mcmaster usually has pretty much anything.

/ Branson 20 Series Tire Bolts #3  
However, I would suggest for you to measure the bolts, even if requires taking one of the left wheel, and check McMaster-Carr or any other place that deals with this kind of stuff. Metric fine thread stuff is usually somewhat hard to find but Mcmaster usually has pretty much anything.

Agree with PTSG. You could possibly bring the bolt to a Fastenal/McMaster-Carr/Lord and Sons/Graingers and try to match it. Or if you don't already have one you can get a good cheap LCD digital caliper from Harbor Freight and figure out what you need to order online.

Either way I doubt you'd have to purchase from the dealer.