Branson 2400h air filter

/ Branson 2400h air filter #1  

Dan Lamb

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2400h TLB/ cab
Good afternoon all,
My 2018 2400h comes with a single air filter and I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a way I could get a double filter with an outer and inner or a secondary filter set up , Reason for my asking is because I am working in a very dusty environment on my property, the dust is volcanic ash and is very fine like baby powder , I was just hoping to protect my engine better . l do clean filter out every day and replace it about every 40 hrs , maybe overkill but filters are cheaper than an engine,I could be mistaken but I thought I read about an aftermarket retro fit but can not find it now for my model , thanks in advance for any heads up, Dan

/ Branson 2400h air filter #2  
Yes, you can get the inner filter for that airbox. After all, the air box on Branson tractors is just a Donaldson box, so you can easily find the filters needed.

I suggest you to look at the airbox and see if have a sticker with the Donaldson info and part number. Then either try to search online, or post the number here and we will help you figure it out.

Mine also just came with the outer filter and on the first service, my dealer recommended me to get the inner filter for it.

Here are the part numbers for mine. Maybe the airbox is the same?

Outer filter: Donaldson P821575
Inner filter: Donaldson P822858

And the sticker on the airbox:

IMG_20180419_193510.jpg

/ Branson 2400h air filter
Ptsg , that info is awesome I appreciate it very much , I am going to research that when I get home, now I know how to start the process , again thank you , Dan

/ Branson 2400h air filter #4  
Ptsg , that info is awesome I appreciate it very much , I am going to research that when I get home, now I know how to start the process , again thank you , Dan
If your airbox doesn't have any numbers anywhere, try taking the air filter off and check for numbers on the air filter. Donaldson website will, often, list the primary and secondary air filter, even if you just search for one of them.

/ Branson 2400h air filter #5  
I do not recall seeing any numbers on the air box on my 2400H but I do remember seeing Donaldson number on the filter itself. Now you have me curious so will to check to see if numbers on air box.

I do not recall seeing any numbers on the air box on my 2400H but I do remember seeing Donaldson number on the filter itself. Now you have me curious so will to check to see if numbers on air box.

Hey guys ,
From my research I found that the original Box or as they call it the “G042544 Donaldson Original Fpg Radial “ takes a P822686 outer air filter , inner or secondary filter is 535396 , this comes in a set I ordered on Amazon for $ 26.49 , this is very cheap insurance and protection for my Cummings engine, I will check my air box for part number when I get back up to my tractor on Tuesday and post info either way but don’t remember seeing a sticker ,feel free to quizz me if I murphed anything , and thanks very much for your info , Dan

/ Branson 2400h air filter #8  
Dan
Appreciate you posting those part numbers. I looked on my filter housing and did not see any sticker or part numbers anywhere.

/ Branson 2400h air filter #9  
On my 2012 2400H I believe the filter housing is Donaldson P/n G042545 since it has the 90 degree elbow for connection to intake hose. In looking at Donaldson website I believe it uses the same two elements posted by Dan in post number 7

Hey guys,
There were no stickers on my air box but like I said I just went off the Donaldson filter ,when I get it and check for fit I will report back , Dan