Branson 3620h both DPF and exhaust lights blinking twice

/ Branson 3620h both DPF and exhaust lights blinking twice #1  

mndave

Tractor
Branson 3620h
I have a Branson 3620h with 60hrs on it and both the DPF light and exhaust temp light are flashing together, twice. The pattern is 'flash-flash-pause-flash-flash-pause...'.

The owners manual isn't very clear on what this means. It could be "learning error of electronic exhaust valve" ? Or "regeneration fail"? Or something else?

I *think* it started after an axe handle bumped the "ACK" button while I was driving around, so "regeneration fail" seems most likely. However, I cannot seem to initiate a regen. Every time I've tried it just beeps loudly for a few seconds and continues to blink. I also tried disconnecting the battery for a few min to see if that would reset it, to no avail.

Anyone know what's going on?

/ Branson 3620h both DPF and exhaust lights blinking twice #2  
I am afraid you will need to get your dealer involved on this one. Good news is whatever the problem is it should be covered by the warranty.

Please report back what they find. Until they release the service manual, having a list of the possible codes would be nice.

/ Branson 3620h both DPF and exhaust lights blinking twice #3  
Nah he can try resetting the system first before he gets his dealer involved, with in the first 5 seconds of turning the key the the on position only, depress the regen switch rapidly 5-7 times this should reset the regen and allow to preform the regen process again.

/ Branson 3620h both DPF and exhaust lights blinking twice #4  
Nah he can try resetting the system first before he gets his dealer involved, with in the first 5 seconds of turning the key the the on position only, depress the regen switch rapidly 5-7 times this should reset the regen and allow to preform the regen process again.
Thank you Asteral for being a great information resource for us here on TBN.