Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports #1  

PeteMoss3

Tractor
Branson 4820R
I want to add hydraulic top link but have no rear ports. Looking for some help on what to buy and how to incorporate into the hydraulic system

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports #2  
I had my dealer install the kit from Branson on my 4820R when I purchased the tractor. The option was about $850 for 2 rear remotes. My dealer said the only place to get the parts is from Branson. When I made the deal with the dealer, he had the tractor but not the rear remotes or 3rd function kit. He ordered them when he ordered the BH200 backhoe for me. At first the lead time on the rear remotes was 4 weeks. I was going to take the tractor without the remotes and install myself, but they came in with the backhoe. I don't think the kit is difficult to install.

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports
Branson buys hydraulic kit from WR Long Co.; Long Co only sells to dealers. I'm going to buy the parts and install myself. I'm looking for guidance on how it should be done.

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports #4  
For the recent 20 series Branson has a factory rear remotes kit. It's not made by WR Long. The valves themselves bolt on to the rear transmission housing where the feed to the 3pt is. On the open station there's a linkage to the levers by the seat. The cab model uses cables. The only drawback is the levers have a little slop due to the linkage, and there's no float or detent available.

You can get WR Long 3rd function kits from EverythingAttachments.

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports
For the recent 20 series Branson has a factory rear remotes kit. It's not made by WR Long. The valves themselves bolt on to the rear transmission housing where the feed to the 3pt is. On the open station there's a linkage to the levers by the seat. The cab model uses cables. The only drawback is the levers have a little slop due to the linkage, and there's no float or detent available.

You can get WR Long 3rd function kits from EverythingAttachments.
Mine is a 2021 model, and I've tried to find something from Branson but unsuccessful. Can you point me to a website?

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports #6  
Unfortunately Branson's web site is terrible.

Best way is to contact a dealer.

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports #7  
Unfortunately Branson's web site is terrible.

Best way is to contact a dealer.
Contacting a dealer isn't the best way, the best way is to discern what I need, buy it, and install it. Im seeking advise from anybody who is familiar with hydraulics

/ Branson 4820 how to install rear H-ports #8  
The easiest way would be order the remote kit from a Branson dealer.

Another way is locate a valve that has number of spools with the options you want then source the fittings you need and fabricate a mount for it. This valve would have to have power beyond to feed back to your 3 pt Hitch. It would be put in series after the loader valve. This likely will cost more money than just buying the correct kit.