Branson relief valve

ptsg

Elite Member
Tractor
2017 Branson F36Rn (3515R)
Thank you for your reply. I did hook up a gauge it’s only putting our about 2100 psi on boom up. Dead headed. Spec is 2532 according to what specs say. There are 2 on the remote valve. Under a cover with 2 Allen bolts. They don’t seem adjustable. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong one
That's not the relief valve. That's the end of the spool valve. The relief valve will look like the one that K5lwq showed on post #6.

OP
N

Nvminer

Tractor
Branson 4820r
I am missing something. What is $325, the older 20 series manual? You know we can download them for free right?
That’s how much the dealer I bought it from wants. For some reason all the manuals I’ve found have some strange google link that isn’t there. Does anyone have one in a regular file. I’m not super computer savvy I guess.

K5lwq

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti LK2554, Branson 4815C, Satoh Beaver, Speedex
They are on a google drive that one of our dealer service manger owns and shares with us. If you click on the link below it will take you to the service manuals. Click on the one you want, closest will be the 20 series, and choose to download. It is safe and nothing but a PDF file. If you have any issues just ask and we will be glad to help.

OP
N

Nvminer

Tractor
Branson 4820r
I am missing something. What is $325, the older 20 series manual? You know we can download them for free right?
They are on a google drive that one of our dealer service manger owns and shares with us. If you click on the link below it will take you to the service manuals. Click on the one you want, closest will be the 20 series, and choose to download. It is safe and nothing but a PDF file. If you have any issues just ask and we will be glad to help.

Great thanks a lot I’m going to check them out when I get home. I really appreciate it