broke the carry all

/ broke the carry all #1  

m7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
not surprisingly the TSC carry all broke when loaded up with a pallet of firewood. It was 6 ft by 3 ft and 6 ft high. Too much weight. So now I am looking for a three point quick attach bracket so I can use my FEL pallet forks in the rear. Anyone know where i can get a Cat 2 quick attach bracket??

/ broke the carry all #2  
How much weight do you think you had on it? What is it rated for?

/ broke the carry all
may be 2000 lbs it is rated for 1000 labs

/ broke the carry all #4  
m7040 said:
may be 2000 lbs it is rated for 1000 labs

Well I'm glad you are not surprised and aren't complaining. 2000# then add some more when it bounces.

/ broke the carry all #5  
Carry the firewood in the bucket.

/ broke the carry all
Yes I used to carry it in the bucket and then restack at the house. Now I want to stack it on the pallet that i made and then just park it at the house saving one step. Just talked to a local tractor dealer that can get me a three point set up that will attach to skid steer implements that way I can use my pallet forks in the rear and leave the front for the snow plow or bucket. He wanted 770 dollars for it. He also had at another lot a pallet fork that attaches directly to the three point that I can get cheaper by making an offer. So I will go and look at it.

/ broke the carry all #7  
Build one, buy the 3pt QA then weld the skid steer plate to it, or just go here and het what you need all in one.Skid Steer Loader Attachments
Then click on Bradco on the LH side.