Brought home another L series on Friday!

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #1  

Soldier415

Platinum Member
Tractor
2001 Kubota L3010GST. 2005 Kubota L3430HSTC
Bought a newer tractor on Friday. Kubota L3430HST (34 hp) with factory cab that has heat, A/C and a stereo system. Put it to work refinishing top section of my driveway over the weekend. Huge improvement in comfort and ease of use over the older GST Kubota I have. Low hours, meticulously maintained and stored in a climate controlled building year round. Looks like a new rig.

41Y7Vrq.jpg

iPcZVBM.jpg

ngutyZE.jpg

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #2  
Wow that's nice.I had a L3130 open station and really liked it;traded up to the L4240 mostly for the cab.

/ Brought home another L series on Friday!
Wow that's nice.I had a L3130 open station and really liked it;traded up to the L4240 mostly for the cab.

After running a heated cab for snowblowing last winter, a cab is something I don't want to be without. Although my L3010 cab doesnt have AC so summers sucked.

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #4  
Thats a fine looking, well cared for machine! I traded my trusty old L3430 HST for a MX5800 last spring. I owned the machine 12 years and put 900 hours on her without a hickup. I wish I could have kept it but I needed more HP and bigger FEL for the heavier work I do now. I sure miss some of the Grand L features missing on the MX.

In any case, good luck with your new friend!

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #5  
Great looking tractor. I have a 3430 open station with 750 worry free hours. I notice you don't have quick attach. Neither do I. That's the one thing I would really like to have. I know it can be added, but the loader on mine, LA723, was modified mid production by Kubota which somewhat complicates the process.

/ Brought home another L series on Friday!
Thats a fine looking, well cared for machine! I traded my trusty old L3430 HST for a MX5800 last spring. I owned the machine 12 years and put 900 hours on her without a hickup. I wish I could have kept it but I needed more HP and bigger FEL for the heavier work I do now. I sure miss some of the Grand L features missing on the MX.

In any case, good luck with your new friend!

Is the 3430 a Grand L? I've been googling but havent been able to find out.

Great looking tractor. I have a 3430 open station with 750 worry free hours. I notice you don't have quick attach. Neither do I. That's the one thing I would really like to have. I know it can be added, but the loader on mine, LA723, was modified mid production by Kubota which somewhat complicates the process.

I will probably get the pin on to SSQA adapter at some point.

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #7  
Is the 3430 a Grand L? I've been googling but havent been able to find out.

I will probably get the pin on to SSQA adapter at some point.

It's pretty shocking, but Kubota has better pricing on the pin on adapters than the aftermarket suppliers.

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #9  
Congratulations! Fine looking machine.

/ Brought home another L series on Friday! #10  
Soldier415, indeed that is a very nice looking Grand L3430HSTC. When I traded my L5030HSTC with 1400 hours in on my GL5740HSTC, it sold before the dealer had time to prep it. You sure are lucky to have found such a nice tractor. k0ua converted his pin on to SSQA, so he might be able to tell how and cost. Enjoy your machine.

I'm assuming you are current or former military, if so thank you and all the others for your service.