Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24)

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24) #1  

snymat68

Platinum Member
Tractor
RK24H, Gravely 8123
It looks huge in front of my Gravely. Can't wait to put it to work! :cool2:
Gotta give props to both RK Tractor Guy, and Joe from the Butler, PA Rural King.
They were both very helpful and professional throughout the entire process. :thumbsup:

20190311_193153.jpg
20190311_193224.jpg
20190311_220339.jpg
20190311_220456.jpg
20190312_072522.jpg

Last edited:
   / Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24) #2  
Nice looking tractor, good luck with it..

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24) #3  
Congrats on the new rig! Nice looking setup. Did I notice a third function remote up front on the loader?

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24)
Congrats on the new rig! Nice looking setup. Did I notice a third function remote up front on the loader?

Yep. (see signature)

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24) #5  
Congrats...nice setup.:thumbsup:

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24)
If you don't mind me asking, how much was the 3rd function added from RK?

$649.99 +tax for the parts.
$225.00 w/o tax for the labor
$913.99 total

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24) #8  
I noticed in your signature that you got the quick hitch. When I bought my RK37 last summer I also bought the quick hitch from RK. When I got it home and tried to connect the rotary cutter it wouldn't fit in the top hood of the quick hitch. I called RK and they sent out one of the techs but he couldn't get it to fit either. It seems that the top pin on the cutter was slightly larger than the hook. They told me to bring it back for a refund. Doing some research on Google I found this is not an uncommon issue with some hitches and components not working together. Most folks said they had to do some modifications but I ran across a couple folks that had found a replacement hook that has a slightly wider inside clearance and sets out about 1/4" further from the hitch to give more clearance between the hitch and the component. I found that the part number on the hooks are the same between the standard and the off set one so it took some searching to find one that had the wider opening. But I finally found one and that took care of my issue..........Don

/ Brought My New Toy Home Yesterday! :-D (RK24) #9  
Congratulations, man that’s a nice Swiss Army knife of a setup!