buying R1 AG tires

/ buying R1 AG tires #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
were do YOU buy AG tires?

Trying to round up some prices and ideas of were to buy them for a set of rear rubber for a 8N. something like 10x28 or 11.2x28

/ buying R1 AG tires #2  
Not sure about your area but there is a local tire dealer here that specializes in heavy equipment. he can get just about any tractor tire made. You can also try just about any tractor dealer.

/ buying R1 AG tires #3  
It's been a few years ago, but when I wanted to buy a 2nd set of wheels and tires for my tractor (to give me both R4 and R1 tires), a place called Hey Wheel or Hey Equipment was considerably less than the rest. The people there are obviously older but extremely professional and great to deal with. I think this is a link to their site Hey Wheel Home

/ buying R1 AG tires #4  
Great resource, Dargo - thanks!

/ buying R1 AG tires
ya never considered going to a stealership for tires.....

thanks for the link....

any other ideas keep them comming

/ buying R1 AG tires #6  
Lately I have going to Les Schwab, they have had very competitive pricing.

Brian

/ buying R1 AG tires #7  
Lately I have going to Les Schwab, they have had very competitive pricing.

Brian

Ditto. Les Schwab, Firestone, Goodyear.... Any of the big tire stores can get anything you want and are usually competatively priced.

/ buying R1 AG tires #8  
check tucker tire. they have sold me the least expensive tires, with tubes, on rims, shipped to my door that I could find new. in fact.. they beat the price my local farm tire store offered for tires alone!!.. no tubes or rims!!!

past that if you need used.. check ebay and craigslist. i scored a set of 11.2-28 tires on rims with centers plus 6-16 tires on rims ( 8n running gear ).. on craigslist for 250$ the other day. grabbed them as spares...

soundguy