Price Check BX 2200 Price check

Anonymous Poster

I'm on the verge of buying a BX2200. I'm trying to possibly make the plunge before Tuesday when Ohio's sales tax goes up 1%. I really like the BX2200 and why put it off if I'll just end up buying it a month from now.

Here's the best price I can get from a local dealer:

BX2200 with 60" MMM - $9950
FEL - $2500
Total - $12450

This is the price without any real negotiating since I hate doing it but the sales guy knew I was for real.

The only value add this dealer has is free delivery. And the guy looked at me kinda strange when I mentioned welding hooks on the FEL. He said it would be a liability concern and wouldn't do it.

The dealers appears capable of handling any service needs but since I don't have any experience with these types of businesses I can't really compare the dealer against anything.

Well... unless anyone feels this price is out of line, I'll probably be buying a BX on Monday...

Thanks,

wickman

Will_C

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560, Toro 52" and 60" ZTRs, Kubota RTV 900
That is a good price, especially with your timeline of buying to beat the tax increase. No problem with the bucket hooks, just find a buddy that welds /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Will

OP
A

Anonymous Poster

Your price is $100 less than mine, and I thought I got a decent deal, but mine included a $250 mulch kit.

Mine included delivery (60 miles). Dealer had run everything and did setup with me to make sure I was not dangerous.

I've use my post hole digger. worked fine in the clay. Didn't try the mower, but used the Bush Hog 50 inch tiller--worked great.

Go for it.
Ron

heith

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX22
Your right in the ballpark,so don't waste your time and buy now,rather then later and save that 1%.Besides taxes suck.

OP
A

Anonymous Poster

I was quoted $12,700 for the same setup, so I think you are doing very well. Do it by Monday and you'll still get in on the 0% - 36 month financing. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Good luck!

jlemon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 3830 HST, 723 loader, HD QA bucket, 1 remote w/top cylinder
Yes, I believe the financing has been extended to the end of August. However, one dealer I talked to indicated the price on his quote would go up $250 after June 30th; I suspect there may be a Kubota dealer incentive running as well. Can anyone confirm/deny that?

OP
A

Anonymous Poster

... and, does anyone have an idea what the 4-way valve and the HD alternator will run? I'll find out for sure Monday but I'm trying to run some numbers before then.

Thanks,

Wickman

NY_Yankees_Fan

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
HD Alternator $160

4 way valve $60 I think, but if you do not plan on buying a front mounted snowblower or plow, you will not need it.

You may want to add a block heater too, another $75

Also exchange the turn buckles on the 3 pt for the sliding type on the b2710, another $60, this is worth it if you plan to use any 3 pt attachments.

How about the 50 hour service?? another $100 just for oil and filters, oh yea repair manual, another $75.

All good things to get and perhaps save a few $$ on the package deal:p

Good luck

OP
A

Anonymous Poster

That looks like a pretty good price, I paid $12,500 for the same setup. I found my dealer was not too willing or able to deal far from the price but was able to get a few things thrown in. I convinced them to give me the brushed aluminum grill guard from the bx22, a price break on a box blade, the slow moving vehicle sign & bracket, a Kubota hat (a must have) and some Cincinnati Reds tickets. Do not be afraid to ask...if not you will not get. I would buy before the tax increase tomorrow if I were you. Good Luck!