BX2200 mower deck.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #11  
Do you have the pdf doc for the deck? If not I can send it to you.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #12  
Check out the attached pic...look at number 240... rck60.jpg

/ BX2200 mower deck. #13  
I need to adjust mine as well. Mine does not currently have enough room on the left side to be able to rotate the wheels so that I can slide the deck to the side when removing. Looks like a simple fix (simply loosen the 2 bolts on the rear of the deck and slide to the side slightly?). I have the same deck as you.

Check out the attached pic...look at number 240...View attachment 512923

Granted, I haven't looked closely at mine lately, but the lift pin holes are welded to the bar that goes across the deck (130). There is a spring there to let it rock a little bit (240), but it rocks on that center pivot (150) which doesn't have any adjustment that I can see from the pic.

I measured mine with the deck on the floor at 1 5/8" on the left, 3 3/8 on the right.

/ BX2200 mower deck.
Thanks everyone.
I will pull the deck today and take a closer look.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #15  
I think that whole 130 bar can move from side to side if you loosen the two bolts (part 240)...there is a spring on each bolt that holds tension on the bar...the bolt does now go through that bar...not sure though since I have never adjusted mine...lol

/ BX2200 mower deck. #16  
Looking more...I guess the bolts do go through the bar...however, the shape of the mount points on the deck appear to allow movement when tension on the bolts is lessened. Keep us posted if you beat me to an adjustment...

/ BX2200 mower deck. #17  
Ok...so looking again...I think you are correct...no side to side adjustment...I guess the springs are simply there to dampen up an down movements? Sorry I wasted your time...lol

/ BX2200 mower deck. #18  
Not sure what all questions have been raised but I think the diagram confirms there is no adjustment for either right/left nor fore/aft motion of that deck. The spring-loaded adjustment is for rocking motion in the roll axis only.

I am still quite puzzled how there is so much variation among us in the tire-to-deck distance on the left and on the right. Part of the difference may be in how the measurement is taken. I suggest a somewhat standardized comparison measurement is the nearest distance from the edge of the deck to the tire while the deck is fully "Up."

/ BX2200 mower deck. #19  
On my deck, the back left deck wheel cannot be rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees for easy deck removal out of the side. The deck wheel hits the back left tire, so I rotate 3 of the deck wheels and keep the back left deck wheel pointed forward when removing the deck. No big deal, but I would like to shift the deck to the left side about an inch or so to allow deck wheen rotation.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #20  
On my deck, the back left deck wheel cannot be rotated counterclockwise 90 degrees for easy deck removal out of the side. The deck wheel hits the back left tire, so I rotate 3 of the deck wheels and keep the back left deck wheel pointed forward when removing the deck. No big deal, but I would like to shift the deck to the left side about an inch or so to allow deck wheen rotation.

I measured mine from the head of the scalp wheel pin to the nearest rubber on the tire. Due to the curve of the tire, this measurement will change depending on the height. I can only remove my left rear pin when the mower is down. If it is up, the tire blocks the pin from being removed even far enough to change the scalp wheel. And I didn't wanna start the engine just to make the measurement. :)