BX2200 mower deck.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #1  

davesl708

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200D,
Hi everyone.

I have a RCK60BX mower deck on my 03 BX2200.

My question to you folks is the clearance of the deck to the rear tires. After all these years I noticed the gap between the rear tires and the deck is different on the left vs right side. On the right the deck clears by 1/2", on the left the clearance is 2".

I don't see anything bent and have not hit anything hard.
If you have a BX2200 with 60" deck is this normal gap or do I have a bent deck mount?

Happy Father's Day to you Dads. Hope you are having an enjoyable day.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #2  
Shud b able to adjust side to side to be equal, then front to back w front side slightly lower

/ BX2200 mower deck.
Mower cuts fine and deck is level with the slight drop in the front. the measurements I stated are with the deck in the Top position.
Seems if I twisted it, it would cut different. Just wasn't sure if it was the normal shape of the deck or something twisted.
I will double check the adjustments.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #4  
Oh, read that too fast. Wudnt worry about it too much, as long as measurements at cutting position are good

/ BX2200 mower deck. #6  
Hi everyone.

I have a RCK60BX mower deck on my 03 BX2200.

My question to you folks is the clearance of the deck to the rear tires. After all these years I noticed the gap between the rear tires and the deck is different on the left vs right side. On the right the deck clears by 1/2", on the left the clearance is 2".

I don't see anything bent and have not hit anything hard.
If you have a BX2200 with 60" deck is this normal gap or do I have a bent deck mount?

Happy Father's Day to you Dads. Hope you are having an enjoyable day.

The bx23 I have and the clearance is different on both sides also. I think the 22 and 23's are about the same. Maybe just different looking but the decks are the same and connect the same.

/ BX2200 mower deck.
Thanks Kentuckyfarmer. I may be worried about nothing.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #8  
I have a BX2200 & used it for 15 years now with the MMM, 60 inch. Just went out to look based on your question and I see little/no difference left and right. I did not measure but certainly not as much difference as 1/2" versus 2". There are several possibilities:

1) Your moonshine is more potent than you thought it was.
2) One of the rear spring loaded pins may not be seated in the hole (which does not necessarily show.) Rock it around, look closely, and make sure it is seated.
3) I have not intentionally tried it but I seem to recall that it is possible to have the deck on there with some of the linkage on the wrong side of the piece it matches up to (??) Maybe not.
4) As you said, maybe something is bent.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #9  
My BX22 has about that much difference too.

/ BX2200 mower deck. #10  
I need to adjust mine as well. Mine does not currently have enough room on the left side to be able to rotate the wheels so that I can slide the deck to the side when removing. Looks like a simple fix (simply loosen the 2 bolts on the rear of the deck and slide to the side slightly?). I have the same deck as you.