Cab for allergy suppression?

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #11  
You must live where there is a lot of humidity. Here in the desert, with almost zero humidity, any moisture the ac systems make immediately evaporates...don't see vehicles around here with water dripping on the ground from the ac systems the way I do when I go back east. So no mess building up around the ac components. Cleaning my system generally means blowing it out with compressed air and its done.

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #12  
We have a M7060 cab, my father has pretty bad allergies and we have lots of dust. Cab is awesome. JD cabs will be good as well. Get one.

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #13  
You must live where there is a lot of humidity. Here in the desert, with almost zero humidity, any moisture the ac systems make immediately evaporates...don't see vehicles around here with water dripping on the ground from the ac systems the way I do when I go back east. So no mess building up around the ac components. Cleaning my system generally means blowing it out with compressed air and its done.
Not so much the cleaning of the cores but accessing them. Cleaning is the easy part. Getting to them is another story entirely. I'm sure you'll find out at some point in the future. Compressed air on the core fins will deform them and render them useless.

/ Cab for allergy suppression?
I was almost afraid of the response. What about power of the AC etc running. I’m assuming the 3039 will be just fine. The unit itself is overkill for my place to start with.

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #16  
Night and day difference with a cab and allergies.

I'm allergic to just about every damn thing that grows in a field.

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #17  
Is a cab better for allergies than an open cab? Definately! Is it 100% effective? No. Not many things are 100% effective, but can be much, much better than nothing.

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #18  
3046R with cab here. My cab is pretty tight. Unsure what's behind it all (levers etc), but try to close the entrance door with the other or back window open and completely different feel (slams). There is enough on the sealing that it for sure gives "over pressure" when closing the door meaning the air cannot escape quick enough. I will try the same thing with and without the fan running and see how much of a difference it makes.

/ Cab for allergy suppression? #19  
I'm 100% sure that a cab will help. However - I've gone next door to help the neighbor plow with is big( 400+ Hp) tractors - a few times.

Open the cab door - wipe everything down with a wet rag to eliminate the dust and filth. The dust still makes it into the cab but while operating the AC filters cut down on what is circulating. 5030 know exactly of what I speak. It gets so damn dusty when plowing dry farmed wheat fields - many times you don't see where you are going. The windshield wipers knock the dust off the front glass. But the cloud that billows up around the tractor - a total TAN OUT.