Can anyone identify this hydraulic hand pump?

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic hand pump? #1  

Lower40

I have this single acting pump on an old Magline Trailevator trailer, it operates two hydraulic cylinders to lift the trailer bed. The spool inside the pump broke...if I can't ID the pump and get parts..I'll look for another single acting pump to mount on the one gallon tank.

Can you ID the pump - or have a source for another single acting pump that I can mount on the tank?

Thanks

Attachments

• pump.jpg
    pump.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 77
  • tag.jpg
    tag.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 81
   / Can anyone identify this hydraulic hand pump? #2  
If it were me, for the price I would just replace it with one of these units, plug and play.

Check this out at Amazon
Mophorn 12 Volt DC Hydraulic Power Unit Single Acting Hydraulic Dump Trailer Pump Plastic Poly Reservoir(12VDC Single Action Powering Unit, SAE #6 Ports, 3200 PSI, 20 Quart Reservoir) Amazon.com: Mophorn 12 Volt DC Hydraulic Power Unit Single Acting Hydraulic Dump Trailer Pump Plastic Poly Reservoir(12VDC Single Action Powering Unit, SAE #6 Ports, 3200 PSI, 20 Quart Reservoir): Home Improvement

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic hand pump? #3  
That’s a Commercial wobble pump, it was popular years ago cuz the pump action is up on both strokes on the lever. If the spool broke likely the rubber boot that is missing has been gone too long and allowed water to enter and rust up the pump piston (you called it a spool)
Blackhawk and Enerpac made a direct replacement but they are rare.

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic hand pump? #4  

Here’s the Enerpac version. Be aware most hand pumps available are capable of delivering 10,000 psi and the Magliner Trailervator uses two single acting 1.500” dia plow rams rated for 3000 psi.
The Commercial and Enerpac versions had several different dia pump pistons for multiple pressure ratings.