Canopy for 3015?

/ Canopy for 3015? #13  
Sorry if I have ruffled your feathers if I didn’t sing praises about the canopy RPott. What do you expect me to say?

I may just make my own with side braces so it can support some lights on top.

/ Canopy for 3015? #14  
No worries. Mere words don’t offend me. But if trolling is your thing, we’d apreciate you plying your game on some other website. This is a respectable forumn. Thanks

/ Canopy for 3015? #15  
I’ve been here for a while on this site, sharing and getting valuable info over the years. I say one tiny bit of opinion and you think I’m trolling. Last time I checked, this isn’t a safe space zone. Man up and take what little criticism you can get.

/ Canopy for 3015? #16  
I have had tractors with canopies very similar to RPotts. Initially I too thought they looked a little corny too. It didn't take long to come to appreciate how much a canopy like that makes using the tractor so much easier to live with. They help immensely in either the Eastern Washington sun or Western Washington rain. There gets to be a point in a hurry where how well things "work" makes how well things "look" seem utterly pointless. The opposite is the way some of the kids lower their cars to point they can't enter a driveway without scraping bottom. Myself, I'll take function over beauty any day.

/ Canopy for 3015? #17  
Good point. I’ve cringe quite a few times seeing modified contraptions that just make no sense. Granted, it’s the function that matters but part of me likes a clean look.

You must be close by. I’m in Deer Park, 30 mins north of Spokane, but as a Trojan fan ;-).

/ Canopy for 3015? #18  
Sorry to revive such an old thread, but does anyone know if the canopy for the 15 series (I have a 2515H) is still available? Part number? My dealer was not aware of one.

/ Canopy for 3015? #19  
Check out Artillian ( aluminum) & Tuff-Tops (thermoplastic) generic canopies.
I have the Tuff-top canopies on three machines and like them.

Blue fleet 010.jpg

/ Canopy for 3015? #20  
I have this on my 2515. Works great and has options for a backhoe.