cant find the plug for the aux power outlet

/ cant find the plug for the aux power outlet #1  

m7040

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, MF 203 industrial, ZD331, RTV 1100 , Kubota Minix excavator, Unimog 404
Still bugs me that there is an auxilliary 12 volt outlet in the M7040 behind the seat and no one knows where to go and get a matching plug so I can actually use it. It has a black screwed cover on it about 1 1/2 inch dia and it has three prongs. Middle prong side to side and the other two up and down if you know what i mean. Have asked dealer with no answers.

Can someone help?

/ cant find the plug for the aux power outlet #2  
Now that's just not right! I am seriously looking at buying this tractor model. Is there not anything in the manual? Hmmm, that may be a stupid question. Can you take a photo and insert it? I don't know if I can help but maybe a photo will help someone identify it for you who is familiar with that type of connector.

/ cant find the plug for the aux power outlet #3  
Do a little searching on some marine supply sites. It sounds a lot like some outlets I have seen on boats.

MarkV

/ cant find the plug for the aux power outlet #4  
Sounds like a 30 amp 120 VAC receptacle. Available at electric supply house.

/ cant find the plug for the aux power outlet #5  
it's a trailer plug, if it is not a 7 prong then someone has changed it or the factory put the wrong plug on it. say like a plug meant for a another country. your dealer should know this.

he could be playing dumb afraid he's going to need to switch the plug and harness for free, because it wasn't caught at the final inspection when the dealer finished assembly

Kubota Tractor Corporation - M Series - M8540 M9540 CAB ROPS Utility / AG Tractors

/ cant find the plug for the aux power outlet
No it is not the 7 prong trailer jack which is located outside the cab. This jack is attached with two srews just behind the seat on the floor on a raised bracket and covered with a black screw cover. It is shown on the wiring diagrams as aux 12 volt aux outlet. Dealer has not been helpful in identifying the proper fitting electrical plug.