Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #1  

sksmsllc

Silver Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TC48DA 4x4
One Month ago I purchased a NH TC 48 4x4 for my 160 acre Pine Farm. I had the dealer deliver to my friends farm about an hour away until my Metal Building could be completed. Two weeks ago my metal building was complete and I cant seem to get my friend to deliver my tractor as planned. Should I be concerned? I want my tractor I need to prep food plots and roads need box blade work. Also have to improve repair my culvert. Any suggestions?

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #2  
One Month ago I purchased a NH TC 48 4x4 for my 160 acre Pine Farm. I had the dealer deliver to my friends farm about an hour away until my Metal Building could be completed. Two weeks ago my metal building was complete and I cant seem to get my friend to deliver my tractor as planned. Should I be concerned? I want my tractor I need to prep food plots and roads need box blade work. Also have to improve repair my culvert. Any suggestions?

Time for a visit to your friend with your sleeping bag and as many noisy young children as possible, just say you're all staying at his house until he gets the tractor delivered, or tell him he can buy it from you, then you can get a unused one :)

Seriously sometimes just a face to face will do the trick.

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #3  
Yeah, unless he had a real good reason for not delivering it, I would find a new friend. oh,and I would check the hour meter, also.:laughing:

WB

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #4  
Rent trailer, and go pick it up. If you do not have a truck to do that, then rent one or have a flatbed tow service go get it.

$250 to get a trailer or flatbed tow to get it compared to your $25-30,000 purchase is small change.

Any suggestions?

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #5  
Sounds like a "Dear Abby" post. No offense meant. Just go pick it up.

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #6  
There must be someone that will haul your tractor for fair price.

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #7  
You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you would have done 1 of these 2 things:
1) Have the dealer deliver the tractor to your house originally and set it outside for the 2-4 weeks.
2) Have the Dealer keep the tractor until your shed was built and then deliver it to you.
Looks like your friend is being taken advantage of to me.:confused2:

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #8  
You have to be jesting us.

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #9  
Ya let me hold on to your tractor for ya. Ya Ya that's ticket. I want you meet my wife Mooorggann Fairchild. Whom I've seen naked. :D :D
Rent the truck. Get the tractor. Maybe look into finding a new "friend"

Wedge

/ Cant seem to get my Tractor Delivered #10  
How far away is it? Just go get it and drive it home... :thumbsup: