Carry All Choices

/ Carry All Choices #1  

Glowplug

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040HD
I would like to find a basic 3-pt hitch carry-all frame like the one they sell at Tractor Supply but for a Cat II hitch. Does anyone know of such an item?

/ Carry All Choices #2  
It looks as though you may be able to simply unscrew the pins and replace them with Cat. II pins. Another option would be to use sleve adaptors made for putting Cat. I implements onto Cat. II hitch.

/ Carry All Choices #3  
I use the TSC carry all with cat 2 pins and welded on reinforcing plate around the pin location which is the weakest point I found out

/ Carry All Choices #4  
Given the lift capacity of your machine, you might want to consider the King Kutter Pallet mover. It has a rated lift capacity of 2000lbs as apposed to 1000lbs for the regular carry all they sell. Here is the link.King Kutter Incorporated

/ Carry All Choices #5  
If you weld, you can probably build what you want, as srong as you want with very little $ outlay. Looks like the whole thing is made from angle.

/ Carry All Choices #6  
If you do weld something up, you might consider the little triangular reinforcement shown on the Leinbach carry all shown in the top left corner of this page:

leinbach

It adds a lot of strength.

/ Carry All Choices #9  
Glowplug said:
I really like that idea. That looks to be very promising. Thanks.
I have a similar unit. I drilled some holes into it and bolted down some 2 x 6 pressure treated to make a platform and a back on it, then I bolted this NorthStar PTO Generator — 7200 Watt, 14 HP Required |PTO Generators | Northern Tool + Equipment to it.

The Northstar is easy to take off and put on. Nice to have some current and a small compressor to move around with when the tractor is in the field. When the generator is off, I can get a lotta stuff on that carry all.

If not, I'll hook up my dump wagon ...

Attachments

• wagon.jpg
    wagon.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 308
   / Carry All Choices #10  
Last edited: