Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier?

/ Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier? #1  

gemutlich

Silver Member
Tractor
1940 JD/B; 1947 Case VAC-12; 1955 Case VAC-14; 1958 Ford 641; 1959 Wheel Horse RJ & 1976 Wheel Horse C-120 Hydro; Schwinn Predator with a squeaky pedal ...
Heya guys.

I'm trying to track down a good condition instrument panel for our VAC-14 Case and I'm about out of ideas.

The VAC instrument panels all rot from the battery shelf down, and although I can find decent VAC instrument panels the difference with the -14 panel is that the steering column goes down through it. I could modify a standard VAC panel but really only want to do that as a last resort.

A few late-night hours into an internet search I found a salvage yard up in Canada that showed a -14 and left the page up so I could phone them the next day but my luck the computer restarted and I lost the page...

If anyone has a solid lead on a salvage yard that has old VAC-14 parts I'd appreciate hearing from you!

Thanks guys,

Mel

/ Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier? #2  
Hold Control (Ctrl) down and press the letter H. This will open your history file. You should be able to find the link by looking at that day's history around the time you found the page. Then click the link.

/ Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier?
Thanks 'fax, I found the outfit (teeswater ag parts up in Ontario) using your keyboard trick and sent them an email

/ Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier? #4  
You're welcome, glad it worked for you.

Let us know if you find the panel.

Bah. They haven't responded to emails and haven't been able to reach them on the phone. Will keep trying, but dang it shouldn't be this hard to find that dash considering how many were made lol

/ Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier? #6  
   / Case VAC-14 salvage parts supplier? #7  
e-backhoeparts dot com
Tell Dale the pump guy sent ya.

Thanks guys.

DJ, I'm sorry - I thought I'd mentioned that the -14 dash is different than the others due to the steering column going down "through" the dash instead of in front of it (from the operators perspective that is). I checked out that link you sent and didn't see any -14 stuff, I'll try to call them today.

Pump guy, I'll give backhoe parts a shot too. Thanks for the lead

Mel