Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it?

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #11  
Goats do a much better job, cats are pure amateurs in comparison,

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #12  
It’s sorta rare but that cat wants it’s belly rubbed

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #13  
And people wonder why I hate them leaving their tracks on my roof.

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #14  
GOOD JOB. Will probably still get a participation award.

With crab steer, there is no reason the operator couldn't have got out of a bad position. I have seen more of those types of accidents on steel decked trailers, on youtube than I can shake a stick at.

Last edited:
   / Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #15  
Goats do a much better job, cats are pure amateurs in comparison,

Yeah, we used to live next to a family that kept some milk goats. I can recall coming home from school and seeing them on top of the neighbor's cars.

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #16  
I had a lady friend with more animals than a zoo. I once tried to check the cooling fan on her JEEP Liberty. Kind of hard with Goats occupying the engine compartment!

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #17  
I had a lady friend with more animals than a zoo. I once tried to check the cooling fan on her JEEP Liberty. Kind of hard with Goats occupying the engine compartment!

Funny animals, goats. I had one grab a cigarette out of my hand and eat it before I could get it lit! I told the owner about it; he laughed, and said "That's nothing. You ought to see him drink beer!".

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #18  
I wonder if they got the telehandler back up and tried to sneak off and hope the owner of the car didn't notice a little bit of damage. I think a good paintless dent repair guy can pop that out.

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #19  
That would be sure to happen to me if I rented a car. There were once high winds and a window blew out of an old second story building just missing my parked rental car.

/ Cats on top of the car, anybody else hate it? #20  
Funny animals, goats. I had one grab a cigarette out of my hand and eat it before I could get it lit! I told the owner about it; he laughed, and said "That's nothing. You ought to see him drink beer!".

Your post reminds me of a time when I was on one of my uncles farms (not to far from ours), I was about 4-5 years old late 40's . . . I was standing next to the horse corral, this d@mn stud horse leaned over the fence and locked onto my shoulder . . . it was like putting one's shoulder in a vise . . . anyway my uncle was a cigar smoker and he stuck that cigar of his right into that horses nose, horse let go . . . I was crying . . . still remember this vividly. :eek: