Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down!

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #1  

smstonypoint

Tractor
NH TN 55, Kubota B2320 & RTV 900, Bad Boy Outlaw ZTR
There have been several TBN threads initiated by members who were having disagreements with their neighbors about pets. I don't recall any of those disagreements ending in attempted murder.:eek:

"The victim and suspect were acquainted as the result of a reported history of problems involving pets going on each other's property. Campbell's family members said that Campbell had gone to the suspect's house to tell her that her cat was on his property and for her to get the cat before he let out his dogs.

Campbell reportedly never exited his vehicle and blew the horn in an attempt to get Perkins to come outside. Investigators say Perkins was the only person with a weapon. Perkins said that when Campbell moved as though he was going to open the car door, she fired at the vehicle. An unspecified number of rounds went through the door with at least one round striking the victim.

Perkins was arrested and placed in the Iredell County Detention Facility under a $350,000 secured bond. "

ec32b135616b49b38e9c2589b85c0e37_XL.jpg

Leanna Grace Perkins​

http://www.whky.com/archive/item/13...ads-to-attempted-murder-charge-in-statesville

Steve

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #2  
That's what happens when people decide to live close together. I saw a guy post pictures of his neighbor's lawn on a sports website because he didn't' like the sunflower growing by the mailbox. Called it a "home school science project"/ LOL.

Another funny one I saw recently was a tree whose' branches were trimmed along a property line so there was no overhang. Essentially 1 side was completely gone right up to the trunk.

But we get similar neighborly threads here. Look at the mowing with kids thread. LOL.

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #3  
I would bet a dollar that this particular feud had been brewing for some time. There is more to this than in that article. He was afraid to get out of the car, and she decided to start blasting. More to that story.

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #4  
Dont mess with women and their cats and always say yes when they ask "do these look good on me?".

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #6  
Neighbor disputes can be tough. Good neighbors are great to have but bad neighbors can make your life a living h***.

The larger the fence, the better or even better, the more space between neighbors, the better.

A few acres of buffer is a nice thing to have but not possible in non-rural settings. Whenever I lived in the city, I always had neighbor disputes. I lived in the city for 35+ years and moved around in large cities but I ALWAYS had issues with my neighbors. I am a quiet person but my neighbors were not. Loud parties, car parking issues, dogs pooping on my driveway, etc.Some of the disputes got heated and confrontational.

That's why I LOVE living in the rural area. With 10+ acres of buffer space, it's nice not having to deal with neighbor disputes.

I call it the Babylon effect. As humans we don't do well being packed together in small spaces. Any major city that has high density eventually will have high crime rates and is very liberal.

In major catastrophic events, major cities are the worst place to be. If you look at human history, during riots and wartime, major cities were the worst place to be. Rural areas were a lot safer. During WWII my European family that lived in major cities were all killed, while my family in the rural farm lands, most of them survived. If they didn't survive, I wouldn't be typing this today ;)

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #7  
She has such a sad mug shot!

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #8  
she was in fear that he was going to get out of the car!!!!! Come on woman in fear of what? Your in a house with a loaded gun what a lame excuse to use.

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #9  
Why does anyone need to shoot multiple times to hit their target...
Disgrace

/ Cats versus Dogs -- We got a man down! #10  
Why does anyone need to shoot multiple times to hit their target...
Disgrace

Both my friend who was in the Army and other friend who is a Marine say that anything worth shooting once is worth shooting twice.