Tiller CCM Tiller with an Attitude !!!!!

/ CCM Tiller with an Attitude !!!!! #1  

Charolais

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple
I rode out to Johnson City back in Feb. to buy this tiller. When I got there I was shocked at the size of the tiller. Gonna post a few pictures of this monster. Hope they do it justice. It's a real dirt eater.

Attachments

• 624295-Im000816.jpg
    624295-Im000816.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 895
   / CCM Tiller with an Attitude !!!!!
I use the Farmtrac 80 to run the tiller. The 80 knows it's back there too. The tiller weighs (I think) 1550 pounds. Hey it doesn't jump around when tilling either. It just goes in the ground. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 624302-Im000821.jpg
    624302-Im000821.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 709
This old boy is my son. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif He's 16 and stands 6' 1". Thought I'd use him to give an idea of the size of the tiller. Look where that top link connects and the tiller is on the ground.

/forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gifHe makes great child labor too. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Attachments

• 624305-Im000822.jpg
    624305-Im000822.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 825
OK I gotta put a plug in for Mark and CCM. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif There's your sticker Mark. This pic also shows the hitch. It has the pins that can be pulled to make hooking up easier. It sure helps when you're hooking up by your self.

Attachments

• 624307-Im000818.jpg
    624307-Im000818.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 646
This pic shows the rear spring loaded gate. It's also adjustable on top. With 4 posistions. I like this gate. My old Caroni had chains on the gate and always one would come off.

Attachments

• 624309-Im000820.jpg
    624309-Im000820.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 543
Here's one of the gear box and pto shaft. The shaft is a size 8 and has two pins to press to get the shaft on the tractor output shaft. This tiller is advertised as heavy duty. It is. Every part on it is heavy duty.

Attachments

• 624317-Im000821.jpg
    624317-Im000821.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 545
   / CCM Tiller with an Attitude !!!!! #7  
Charolais,
I do not see the PTO shield!!! Do I need to send you a PTO shield? Thanks for the kind words but please use the PTO shield.
Mark

/ CCM Tiller with an Attitude !!!!! #8  
SO basically what you are saying is, i should not try to use that tiller behind my B2400? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif looks like one heck of a tiller, and great pictures also.

I've got it Mark. I figured some one would see it missing. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I had to cut the shaft a little so I removed it to make the cut. Easier to cut it like that for me. I'll get the shield back on when I take the tiller off. I'll have to cut the shield a little too. Just making that first run with it and wanted to make sure the shaft was the correct length before I put the shield back on. Thanks for asking too.

I'm real pleased with the tiller. And you were right about the HP required. I had to open the gate a little to keep from over loading the tractor. Once I did that it let some of the dirt out the back and removed some of the load. If I didn't have sandy type soil here I wouldn't have enough tractor to pull it. LOL It'll make that Perkins scream. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ CCM Tiller with an Attitude !!!!! #10  
That is one big tiller! Hope it does the job for you. I'll have to put in my plug also. I have had the 66" CCM for a week and a half now. My ground was too dry for a real test. Had a half inch of rain last night. Tilled my future garden area and about an acre of pasture. Goes thru it like a hot knife thru butter. Could not be more pleased. For those looking, the 66" CCM covers my tracks completely. Not a tread mark anywhere. Oh, that's on a L3000 Kubota.