Celebrities I have met

/ Celebrities I have met #71  
Didn't actually meet them, but walked right by Morgan Fairchild and was sitting by a pool with Robert De Niro in it. Morgan Fairchild was filming a Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. I made a recording of my wife getting caught in it a couple months later. This was in Britian somewhere.

We were in a little motel/hotel at the River Kwai once when they were filiming the movie, the Deer Hunter, with De Niro in it. Saw him with some simulated rope burns on his wrists in the pool while I sat on the side.

/ Celebrities I have met #72  
I once met Phyllis Diller and Fang in Dallas; worse in person than on TV.:LOL: And Blue Grass star, Bill Monroe, was playing on stage at an RV resort at which I was working one summer in Virginia Beach, and he stopped to ask me where I'd recommend for him to go eat. I sent him to a seafood buffet that my wife and I liked at the time.

/ Celebrities I have met #74  
I met a Playboy Bunny in the 60’s. Does that count. Have the picture to prove it!

If bunnies count...There was a playmate of the month (name date withheld) in my high school class...had several classes with her in HS....Also one of my best friends was married to a mansion bunny that also appeared in the magazine but not as a potm....

Also...As an early on regular customer of the original Hooters restaurant (Clearwater FL) we would see Lynne Austin there all the time...she was POTM in July of '86'....

/ Celebrities I have met #75  
Do famous people's graves count? 😟

/ Celebrities I have met #76  
I once met Phyllis Diller and Fang in Dallas; worse in person than on TV.:LOL: And Blue Grass star, Bill Monroe, was playing on stage at an RV resort at which I was working one summer in Virginia Beach, and he stopped to ask me where I'd recommend for him to go eat. I sent him to a seafood buffet that my wife and I liked at the time.
father of bluegrass music

/ Celebrities I have met #77  
I have met BB King, Steve Miller, Carl klang, and a few others in my days

/ Celebrities I have met #78  
I met a Playboy Bunny in the 60’s. Does that count. Have the picture to prove it!
Famous Bunny 's should count imo but no Mustang Ranch trick rider's ! 🤣

/ Celebrities I have met #80  
The guys at the barber shop asked me what actress I would like to be stuck in an elevator with.

I told them the one who knows how to fix elevators.

I’m old, tired, and need to pee fairly often....!