2.2 MB · Views: 601
  • 20210802_160433.jpg
    20210802_160433.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 594
  • 20210802_160422.jpg
    20210802_160422.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 599
   / Chainsaw holder/axe holder/pole saw
Oh i forgot if you look under the tilt cylinder you'll see some fresh paint. I store my log chain inside the hollow pipe. I welded a bolt with a little door to keep it contained

Attachments

• 20210802_160408.jpg
    20210802_160408.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 267
   / Chainsaw holder/axe holder/pole saw #3  
That looks like a good way to carry your pole saw. I need to do something like that and get rid of the sky hooks and bungies.

gg

/ Chainsaw holder/axe holder/pole saw #4  
I took the 4" pvc pipe 24" long and heated in with my weed burner and flattened almost flat. Makes a fantastic saw scabbard.

/ Chainsaw holder/axe holder/pole saw #5  
Looks like the Stihl Pole saw ... any issues with it? I plan on purchasing one in the near future.

/ Chainsaw holder/axe holder/pole saw #6  
I had read that it's better that the chain saw ride level (horizontal) as the breather tube is on the top of the gas tank and when mounted like that fuel will leak out the breather. So I mounted mine to the ROPS with U bolts. Also is that a metal pipe?

I often use that hollow cross tube for a shovel or rake.

Looks like the Stihl Pole saw ... any issues with it? I plan on purchasing one in the near future.
No issues with it at all just like my four other chainsaws

I took the 4" pvc pipe 24" long and heated in with my weed burner and flattened almost flat. Makes a fantastic saw scabbard.
That's a good idea

I had read that it's better that the chain saw ride level (horizontal) as the breather tube is on the top of the gas tank and when mounted like that fuel will leak out the breather. So I mounted mine to the ROPS with U bolts. Also is that a metal pipe?

I often use that hollow cross tube for a shovel or rake.
Yes its a metal pipe and no it doesn't dull my chain being round the teeth really doesn't come in close contact with the sides.i have 4 different stihl chainsaws i carry like that with no issues of leaking fuel thru the breather been doing it close to ten years

/ Chainsaw holder/axe holder/pole saw #10  
I have looked at the saw holder idea as well, depending on bar size you may be able to use 3 inch or 4 inch PVC. No issue with chain damage with the PVC. I also like the open bottom, as guaranteed the saw is going to leak bar oil, at least all of my saws do leak.
Nice set up for the axe too, as well as your pry bar, very handy and tidy. Had to look close to see it all.