Check out this big ole' bad boy!

/ Check out this big ole' bad boy! #1  

Jesse11

Bronze Member
I've always loved nature and trees have always amazed me. These lovely wonders can really get busy! Check out this tree in a city park on the Columbia river. Biggest tree I've ever seen, and the photos don't do this creature justice! I'm 6 foot tall and can barely reach the bottom of that first branch which is in and of itself, massive to the core.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 158
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 199
   / Check out this big ole' bad boy! #2  
I'd bet Lewis & Clark and crew saw this majestic tree and it probably was big then.

idaho2

/ Check out this big ole' bad boy! #3  
We lost a really big Oak a couple of year ago to a storm and it blocked two roads; took two days to clean it up; love trees. We reforested about forty acres of crop land a few years ago.

/ Check out this big ole' bad boy! #4  
I've always loved nature and trees have always amazed me. These lovely wonders can really get busy! Check out this tree in a city park on the Columbia river. Biggest tree I've ever seen, and the photos don't do this creature justice! I'm 6 foot tall and can barely reach the bottom of that first branch which is in and of itself, massive to the core.

What a glorious tree....I have a real old oak tree on our farm...the extension agent guessed it is over 150 yrs. old...who knows but it sure is a beauty...the tree you posted is a perfect climbing tree...when I was a kid I would have climbed up that tree in a second...:)

/ Check out this big ole' bad boy! #5  
Jesse11,

Is this tree on the south shore in Kennewick?

idaho2