Chinese digger recommendations

/ Chinese digger recommendations #111  
See post 104 the 7” lug tracks imprint the lawn and rip it up - the diamond tracks are 9” so 30% more ground contact and are made for traversing lawns and dirt and are a smoother ride

8 hours total - just getting started using it - once mods were done

I have a backhoe on my b21 too so this is more of a specialty machine to load rocks and build walls and assist the kubota
ok ty, I have a backhoe too. So i am looking for the same reason.

/ Chinese digger recommendations #112  
@Carl_NH if you get a second, can you measure the distance from the bucket to the swing pin, with the entire backhoe as far-out as possible, and take a picture, trying to determine how much more reach this has over my backhoe.

/ Chinese digger recommendations #113  
I measured the reach - its 110" and digging force with the bucket is 3400 Lbs vs 2000 on your Max - you can see the specs below. There are other things to consider too - the 360 rotation and digging is much easier then the bucket options you can add for little $ like screening and tilting bucket etc.

The specs for your 26XL
Mahindra Max 26B Backhoe
Weight 710 lbs
Transport height 71 inches
Digging depth 80 inches
2-Foot flat digging depth 78.5 inches
Reach from pivot 102 inches
Loading height 62 inches
Swing Arc 150°
Bucket force 2000 lbs
Dipperstick force 2270 lbs

Attachments

• Typhon 4K Specs.jpg
    Typhon 4K Specs.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 15
   / Chinese digger recommendations #114  
I measured the reach - its 110" and digging force with the bucket is 3400 Lbs vs 2000 on your Max - you can see the specs below. There are other things to consider too - the 360 rotation and digging is much easier then the bucket options you can add for little $ like screening and tilting bucket etc.

The specs for your 26XL
Mahindra Max 26B Backhoe
Weight 710 lbs
Transport height 71 inches
Digging depth 80 inches
2-Foot flat digging depth 78.5 inches
Reach from pivot 102 inches
Loading height 62 inches
Swing Arc 150°
Bucket force 2000 lbs
Dipperstick force 2270 lbs
So i am only gaining 8 inches? hmm, I get the rotation and stuff, i needed the reach more, my tractor is setup to be driven from the backhoe seat, which obviously is worse then a excavator, but I only have a couple projects that will more or less be one and done..

Really appreciate you taking the time to measure.

/ Chinese digger recommendations #115  
Yes - as I said it's more a want than a need for me - at 12K though its nice to have - also think about the reach as being 9' in all directions around the machine. Then the breakout is nearly double your machine..

/ Chinese digger recommendations #116  
Yes - as I said it's more a want than a need for me - at 12K though its nice to have - also think about the reach as being 9' in all directions around the machine. Then the breakout is nearly double your machine..
yea i am considering it heavily, the garage height is one issue for me, if i didn't already have the backhoe prolly would have already bought it, but it does a good enough job, but I am watching heavily right now

/ Chinese digger recommendations #117  
   / Chinese digger recommendations #118  
If you are still on the fence about this - here is the unit I would buy vs the Hightop - its made by Vote - and has a better fit and finish with the Kubota 902 diesel and 230MM tracks already, And the price is good $11,200 FREE SHIPPING NEW 1.8 Ton New Mini Excavator, KUBOTA D902 Diesel Engine 16 hp | eBay
yea i looked it over when you first posted, I just bought a stump grinder and may need a new truck. I need to push pause till i see what the deal with the truck is.

really appreciate all the info though