CK30 in a box

/ CK30 in a box #1  

sodamo

Super Star Member
Tractor
LS XR4140H (Mine) BX2380 (wife’s)
Thought I might show my CK30 in a somewhat different view - in the container, getting ready to ship to Hawaii. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

David

Attachments

• 613147-CIMG0046a.jpg
    613147-CIMG0046a.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 697
   / CK30 in a box
and behind the tractor - all the impliments.

Not sure my neighbors believed I could do it, hehehehe

Attachments

• 613151-CIMG0043a.jpg
    613151-CIMG0043a.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 509
   / CK30 in a box #3  
Let me send you a shipping address for that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ CK30 in a box #5  
May your CK have calm sea's & safe passage to it's new island home. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif See attachment.

Don

Attachments

• 613238-s at Sea cropped.jpg
    613238-s at Sea cropped.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 366
   / CK30 in a box #6  
<font color="blue">sodamo:</font>

Lets be honest here and tell us which was tougher....

A) Waiting to take possession of your CK30 or

B) Packing her up for the voyage? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Gerard

P.S. Hope all goes well for you and your family with the move. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ CK30 in a box
Gotta love the humor here /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nice pic of SS Kioti, Don.

Gerald - The toughest part is yet to come. As I took possession later than I expected, but am shipping earlier than expected, I got absolutely ZERO work done at this house. The container will arrive in Hilo Apr 22, but will stay packed. The tough part - not knowing when I will actually get to play, I mean work again, which might not be until August.

I will say, that the pallet forks proved to be a great investment - I used them to load everything except the bucket. Just love the ATI quick attach /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tractor had 7 hours when delivered, now has 13.

Should have seen the neighborhood crowd watching as I backed CK30 into the container. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

David

/ CK30 in a box #8  
Looks to me like you had room for a few more Items in that box.
Maybe you could have sold tickets. My barbacue and my lawn chair would have fit.
Congrats on the new tractor, I hope that you have fun in the sun, Work or play, when you enjoy it , it's all the same.
Bob

/ CK30 in a box #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Gerald - The toughest part is yet to come. )</font>
David, first thing, apologize to Gerard for calling him Gerald! Then put a pillow in the loader so I'll have a nice place to sleep.
I hope those heavy implements were tied in better than what it appears in the pics, or they're liable to be riding ON the CK!
Make sure you let me know what day the box is going to get sealed. It'll take me about 5 hours to get there. John

/ CK30 in a box #10  
Not to be critical but I'll second what John says. It doesn't look to me that those are very heavy tiedowns. If not, I would spend a little more money and tie her down really well as those container rides can be quite rough sometimes, not only at sea but on the highway as well. I'd be the first one to cry if you opened the door in Hawaii to a jumbled mess of tractor parts and pieces. Please ignore me if it is secured better than it appears. Good luck and we'd love to hear from you when it and you arrives down around the Pacific.

Steve