Clarkson’s Farm

/ Clarkson’s Farm #101  
Some times I look at Europe, as a cash cow for the people that live there. They HAVE to keep it that way for the tourists. I also have sympathy for the locals. They may not have to agreed to this. .. But, if its the Cotworts, the rules are spelled out, and Jeremy knew this.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #102  
It was pretty obvious that they decided that Jeremy wasn't going to win, and set about seeing to that by any means necessary. They must have looked at the way things happen here and figured, "if it works for the septics, why change anything."

/ Clarkson’s Farm #103  
Some of the situations he "gets into" - - - The bit about coming out of the field onto the road with the front end up in the air had to have been planned and since you never see what is behind the tractor, I'm sure it's something other than the disk he was using in the field. And adding another 150#-200# isn't going to do much with that tractor. They have to sit down in advance and figure out "What kind of stupid stuff can we do today?"

/ Clarkson’s Farm #104  
Enjoyed Season 2. Will watch Season 3 if it comes along. Cattle sideline was quite entertaining. "We don't own that, it is a demo" was by far the biggest screw up equipment wise.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #105  
Yep, I sure heope he finds another platform to continue on doing the show after season 3 when Amazon dumps him.

I don't even need any fake drama that so many shows depend on. I'd be just as happy watching them do their normal day to day operations.

/ Clarkson’s Farm #107  
I made a little purchase in support of the show and the farm shop, and here it is with our other new investment:
IMG_0079.jpeg

/ Clarkson’s Farm #108  
I just finished watching Season 2, and I enjoyed it. I felt frustrated for him with what he has to go through to try and do anything on the farm. It's really crazy how much government is involved with farming there. I never imagined having to register the birth of each calf, along with the parents of that calf!!!! In the end, I was happy that he was able to open his restaurant, but I never understood why the outhouses had to be so far away?

/ Clarkson’s Farm #109  
I just finished watching Season 2, and I enjoyed it. I felt frustrated for him with what he has to go through to try and do anything on the farm. It's really crazy how much government is involved with farming there. I never imagined having to register the birth of each calf, along with the parents of that calf!!!! In the end, I was happy that he was able to open his restaurant, but I never understood why the outhouses had to be so far away?
It doesn’t have to make sense - IT IS POLICY.

(but you probably want a *little* distance between Port-o-Sans and the dining area…)

/ Clarkson’s Farm #110  
You all know that Clarkson thinks US Americans are just a bunch of inbred, redneck, idiots, right? You have to know that, if you've watched him over his career.
And... he got what wrong?