Cold weather coming

/ Cold weather coming #1  

Buppies

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 EX mark 60 in 29 hp Toro 60inch Z Master 21 inch walk behind Polaris 900 hunter edition 30in toro walk behind
We are getting ready to enter a very cold and stormy pattern for 2/3 of the country starting next week. Cold air from Siberia will start entering the mid west next week and push east. This looks to be some serious cold the likes of which we haven't seen in many years. The southern jet will get its act together so lots of moisture to work with. Some will get ice storms others snow but the cold will really hurt

/ Cold weather coming #2  
We are getting ready to enter a very cold and stormy pattern for 2/3 of the country starting next week. Cold air from Siberia will start entering the mid west next week and push east. This looks to be some serious cold the likes of which we haven't seen in many years. The southern jet will get its act together so lots of moisture to work with. Some will get ice storms others snow but the cold will really hurt

Thanks for the good news.

/ Cold weather coming #3  
An arctic front is supposed to start pushing into the PNW on Monday. Overnight lows might get down to single digits, which is really cold for a place like Seattle. It's shaping up as a really chilly winter.

/ Cold weather coming #4  
I'm not seeing any of this in the forecasts for southern Ohio, which is perfectly fine with me :)

I was a volunteer firefighter back during the cold winter of 76-77 when the Ohio River froze and I was on the rear tail of a firetruck the night it hit -28F. I do not miss below zero weather!

/ Cold weather coming #5  
Yep but warm weather will be here soon, leaving for the Philippines on monday, will change clothes in Manila and put on shorts and a T-shirt. Probably 85 or 90 degrees. Not coming back until March.

mark

/ Cold weather coming
I'm not seeing any of this in the forecasts for southern Ohio, which is perfectly fine with me :)

I was a volunteer firefighter back during the cold winter of 76-77 when the Ohio River froze and I was on the rear tail of a firetruck the night it hit -28F. I do not miss below zero weather!

I think you will start to hear about it very soon. Southern Ohio will be hit hard by December 7th no later than 9th

/ Cold weather coming #7  
-26C here last night (-14F).

Gonna be cold once Winter really kicks in :D.

Rgds, D.

/ Cold weather coming #8  
I think you will start to hear about it very soon. Southern Ohio will be hit hard by December 7th no later than 9th

When I first read this post, I thought heck December 7? That's weeks away. Then I realized, nope, no it's not. Time's a flying.

/ Cold weather coming #9  
-26C here last night (-14F).

Gonna be cold once Winter really kicks in :D.

Rgds, D.

Wow...that's pretty cold....how do you heat your house....open the fridge?? Stay warm!!:laughing:

/ Cold weather coming #10  
Wow...that's pretty cold....how do you heat your house....open the fridge?? Stay warm!!:laughing:

Went out this morning to scrape the frost off the car for the wife, and was thinking "Bit frosty today". Got back in and checked the overnight temp - weatherman was only off by about 12 deg C. :rolleyes:

What I get a kick out of is the walk-in (customer access) room Costco keeps some types of produce and sometimes dairy in.... for a lot of the Winter it is warmer outside in Canada, than in that room !

Rgds, D.