Coleman Mini Bike

/ Coleman Mini Bike #11  
you can get chains...without them on the front you can't steer...

/ Coleman Mini Bike #13  
Used this to sample around corn fields for stink bugs... made the day go faster. Only wiped out twice, in mud.

Attachments

• lit mulejpg.jpg
    lit mulejpg.jpg
    912.3 KB · Views: 115
   / Coleman Mini Bike #15  
We borrowed that from the NCDA; I had to do a bunch of work to get it started... then replace the pull cord a couple of times (finally with a real cord, my bad on the 1st 2!!). Used it two years, always returned it in better shape and winterized correctly! It was fun and scary to ride!! Later in the season, driving through knee tall weeds and on the lookout for washouts by the field edges!

/ Coleman Mini Bike #16  
I ordered a set of these tires for my Coleman. Should give me the hook-up on our property. First time through our field I got no traction with the stock tires.

/ Coleman Mini Bike
Good luck with those tires. I've been thinking about a farm tractor tire on the back of mine. Winter mud around here can be a problem.

Last edited:
   / Coleman Mini Bike #18  
Yesterday I removed the throttle governing bolt, and zip tied the governor spring. Top speed went from low 20's to a GPS certified 31mph. I haven't gotten the tires yet to mount up, but I am going to order a CVT drive for it and a 60 tooth rear sprocket with 420 chain. Fun little project.

/ Coleman Mini Bike
Yesterday I removed the throttle governing bolt, and zip tied the governor spring. Top speed went from low 20's to a GPS certified 31mph. I haven't gotten the tires yet to mount up, but I am going to order a CVT drive for it and a 60 tooth rear sprocket with 420 chain. Fun little project.
My 72 tooth sprocket came last week. I haven't yet checked to see if the holes line up. I want more torque and seldom need much speed.

/ Coleman Mini Bike #20  
I took the wheels off to get the new tires mounted and decided to replace the rear bearings. Waiting for those to come in, and also ordered a CVT, an engine riser, a 60 tooth rear sprocket and a 420 D.I.D. gold chain. Looks like this is my new hobby/winter project.